• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
What the hell? My notifications aren't working. -_- it was good. Quite energy draining. Also sorry for the brevity of my post. It's too short.

It is upon my decision that August is going to school in boxers because Polyvore's choices in men's clothing is not to my liking. Boxers and boots everyone. Boxers and boots.

Okay...so I'm trying to figure out how this whole Hugo-Lolani-Ava-Lilith thing is set up xD

I'm guessing, Hugo-Ava-Lilith are talking about Blu, Hugo leaves and bumps into Lolani

Meanwhile Lilith is talking with Ava. (@incrusade I'ma need your help here.)

Blu jumped away once again so Ava had to chase him down?

Lolani comes gets her keys and then Ava returns for hers?

I got tired of reading and studying for this exam... I'm so not prepared but I can't find it in me to study...

lonecoyote said:
It is upon my decision that August is going to school in boxers because Polyvore's choices in men's clothing is not to my liking. Boxers and boots everyone. Boxers and boots.
I don't think anyone is gonna complain. ;D

NessieAlways said:
Okay...so I'm trying to figure out how this whole Hugo-Lolani-Ava-Lilith thing is set up xD
I'm guessing, Hugo-Ava-Lilith are talking about Blu, Hugo leaves and bumps into Lolani

From what I read.... Hugo and Lilith were talking about keys and they finished. Then Ava bumped into Hugo cause of blu.

Soon after, Lolani saw Hugo and tackled him down with Ava there.

crucialstar said:
From what I read.... Hugo and Lilith were talking about keys and they finished. Then Ava bumped into Hugo cause of blu.
Soon after, Lolani saw Hugo and tackled him down with Ava there.
(OuO) I made a mess (:B)

NessieAlways said:

I mean everything is right up until the point where you said Blu jumped up and ran away and then I chased her... I never wrote that anywhere?? But its okay, simple mistake,

crucialstar said:
I got tired of reading and studying for this exam... I'm so not prepared but I can't find it in me to study...
I physically and mentallg CANT study, I rely on my memorization which has been working out for me for the past 4 years (:

incrusade said:
I mean everything is right up until the point where you said Blu jumped up and ran away and then I chased her... I never wrote that anywhere?? But its okay, simple mistake,
I physically and mentallg CANT study, I rely on my memorization which has been working out for me for the past 4 years (:
OH yea I added that so that the whole Lolani jumping in made sense xD

NessieAlways said:

I'll break it down for you, love.

Ava slips into the line behind Hugo, who is having a conversation with Lilith. Then, Blu begins to start nibbling on Hugo's shoulder, which causes him to turn around. Ava apologizes, and Hugo ignores the little incident that happened, the. he pets Blu, and then turns around and walks asay, bumping into Lolani. Meanwhile, Ava and Lilith are still in front of one another, and currently, Ava is waiting fof her keys, (and she'll need some help with her suitcase)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back