• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
I'll have to agree with @incrusade--everyone is indeed scattered, so once the last stragglers are introduced (2/3 of my charries and a few others), conversations are finished off, and enough people have been bumped in to, it might be nice to skip over to the bonfire so we can jump into classes the next day.

BONJOUR, MON AMOUR! Comment êtes-vous sur cette belle journée?

thank you, google translate, for making me seem fancy in front of jeanne. she knows not what a simple peasant i am, minuscule when compared to her blinding light.

Also, when you post for Rachel, could you time skip to the kitchen somewhere in there?

Rida said:
I'll have to agree with @incrusade--everyone is indeed scattered, so once the last stragglers are introduced (2/3 of my charries and a few others), conversations are finished off, and enough people have been bumped in to, it might be nice to skip over to the bonfire so we can jump into classes the next day.
Agreed!

Because, I want to post badly, but I can't because I need for Lilith, Li, and Flynn to reply, and each of them is for one of my characters & everyones characters will be introduced at the bonfire anyways, because everyone will be there.

& @Rida my love, I actually read and understood that because I'm Canadian & speak french (:

& Yes my love, I was looking forward to the kitchen scene and replying and I honestly beamed with joy when I saw that you tagged me, but I need Flynn to post first before replying to you.

lonecoyote said:
Esme and Lo can go barefoot together
Astrid's not coming until later so I see no problem with this! It's definitely confusing trying to figure out where everyone is.
Also babe, Lolani, (I hope thats her name if not, I'm so terribly terribly terribly sorry I love you omg) is in the same place as Ava, right behind her because Ava is behind Hugo in the line.

Guys there's still several things to do before the Bonfire...

There are the performances, the presentation, and the club fair.

I feel if we just skip to the bonfire, we wont appreciate it as much...if that even makes sense.

Plus how are first years suppose to know about clubs without the fair?

If we just skipped it, might as well have every first year drop their clubs.

I've been waiting on everyone to at least have the keys to their dorm before skipping to the performances, but people keep conversations going and I don't want to interrupt character development.

If we don't spend a little time right now orientating our characters and having them introduce themselves, then it'll happen at the bonfire and there wont be enough time for drama.

I'm all for making things interesting and having fun, but I don't like doing big time skips because things can get just as messy.

If the problem is that everyone is scattered, I'll do a better job at letting everyone know where people are. I'm sorry.

Inritz said:
Jim Bearton created. He will watch over all you students when he's not writing cheap romance novels or snacking.
I'll take a look at him =)

incrusade said:
Because, I want to post badly, but I can't because I need for Lilith, Li, and Flynn to reply, and each of them is for one of my characters & everyones characters will be introduced at the bonfire anyways, because everyone will be there.
& @Rida my love, I actually read and understood that because I'm Canadian & speak french (:

& Yes my love, I was looking forward to the kitchen scene and replying and I honestly beamed with joy when I saw that you tagged me, but I need Flynn to post first before replying to you.
I'll write something for Lilith

@NessieAlways No need to apologize, Nessie!

I think everyone can forget where everyone's at and the waiting game is also in play as well!

and if conversations are whts keeping everyone behind, I'll make sure to speed things up with my posting <3

( so, August and Elle are just going to have to come with Esme to the check in , thingy, lots of getting lost, but, theyll make it there for their keys ) <3

Adeline whenever she hangs out with Dean.

10459148_708060112592415_8834571205342931905_n.jpg

munchkincora said:
@NessieAlways AH NESS. DON'T APOLOGIZE. Although yeah that makes sense. We should go through the day.
I don't mean to put any pressure on you, my love.

But is it okay if you post something for both Flynn and Li, so that I can respond?

incrusade said:
I don't mean to put any pressure on you, my love.
But is it okay if you post something for both Flynn and Li, so that I can respond?
Yeah course! I'm hoping to get them out tonight I'm just typing up Jack's post first. Then I'll work on the other two cuties. ^_^

NessieAlways said:
Make sure August and Elle are okay with it before you control characters unknowingly xD
@Geek with Me
Oh! I don't plan on controlling them! Eeek! Sorry if it seemed that way, I would suggest to go somewhere , and just move ahead like Jasmine , to keep it flowing :)

incrusade said:
Also babe, Lolani, (I hope thats her name if not, I'm so terribly terribly terribly sorry I love you omg) is in the same place as Ava, right behind her because Ava is behind Hugo in the line.
It's fine. I know where she is, and you can make Ava tell her to get in the back since she skipped. She'll apologize a thousand times over. I didn't see her and Lolani (it's totally right but you can call her Lo and I love you too xD ) just kinda jumped Hugo

Nessie, hon, don't you dare apologize for our own impartience/ignorance. I was under the assumption that the club fair would be held later, as moving in + tours + performances seem to already be summing up into one hectic day--we were unaware of the grand master plan you had set, and for that, I'm truly and very sorry. Your organization skills need no improvement; they are already above average, for sure.

munchkincora said:
e60fcf4832f284776352581cc7267aee.jpg

Jane and Jack share something in common.
Oh my god that picture is now my new screensaver. I can't even begin to describe how cute that is.

Gah, I'm sorry for being very neglecting. I'm just... Nor feeling it? I don't know. Plus, I just got home from a concert. And I still have another one. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back