• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
NessieAlways said:
c600x465.jpg

@ShurikenPhoenix

...I tried xD
argh it's so cool! It actually looks like something I would wear too to be honest. Now Marian just has to dye her hair purple lol She would totally do that.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
argh it's so cool! It actually looks like something I would wear too to be honest. Now Marian just has to dye her hair purple lol She would totally do that.
Madden will do it for her xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
YAS! If they weren't already, they will be dysfunctional sisters for life if she does that xD
Haha!

At first at was like, Madden would never let Marian dye her hair purple!

But then I realized...Madden has hers half and half so they'd be awesome hair buddies!

Now I know he would be able to create an archery club since enough people are interested in joining. Ok I guess I'll make the character since everyone wants him lol

Get ready for a young first time teacher that spends most of his time at an archery range letting students practice outside the club time, teaches dance (even though I don't know much about dance lol), and takes morning jogs around the university with or without a shirt on.

Ilikepie said:
Now I know he would be able to create an archery club since enough people are interested in joining. Ok I guess I'll make the character since everyone wants him lol
Get ready for a young first time teacher that spends most of his time at an archery range letting students practice outside the club time, teaches dance (even though I don't know much about dance lol), and takes morning jogs around the university with or without a shirt on.
I'll put him down for dance!

Give me the names of people that will join the Archery club

Ilikepie said:
He can bump into Sally since she's walking around the courtyard!

Aurora's new Hobby: Jogging

What's the girl/guy ratio? I'm thinking of making a Baloo or Kaa but I need to know if we need girls or guys. I wanna keep the ratio right.

Inritz said:
What's the girl/guy ratio? I'm thinking of making a Baloo or Kaa but I need to know if we need girls or guys. I wanna keep the ratio right.
Before the RP began it was 25:21

The numbers have changed a bit, but I think there's still more females than males

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Not Marian that's for sure!
Right?! Ughhhh. Jasmine is gunna be a mess when it comes to him. Sniffles . Idc if they don't end uo together , I just wanna swoonnnn ~

I haven't yet. Omg.

So what does the bonfire consist of? I'm debating whether to have Sparrow all dressed pwuahahah.

& Okay, his post is a coming

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I can't wait for the bonfire party. I already made the outfits for most of the girls.
Do I have you on Polyvore?

I want to see your outfits!

I made mine also!

I'm super excited! There are so many things I have planned for this RP. I just want to do them all already xD

crucialstar said:
I haven't yet. Omg.
So what does the bonfire consist of? I'm debating whether to have Sparrow all dressed pwuahahah.

& Okay, his post is a coming
It'll be the students and teachers hanging around a large fire by the river. There'll be food, music, beer and drama

i feel like sparrow's personality is just a mix of things and the way he speaks is just everywhereeeeeeee o-o

NessieAlways said:
Do I have you on Polyvore?
I want to see your outfits!

I made mine also!

I'm super excited! There are so many things I have planned for this RP. I just want to do them all already xD

It'll be the students and teachers hanging around a large fire by the river. There'll be food, music, beer and drama
My name on polyvore is shurikenphoenix. Right now I've just got Annabelles bonfire outfit published

Users who are viewing this thread

Back