• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
So organised :o
I try to keep things in order for you guys to easily follow.

Lord knows it's hard to keep track of so many characters.

I'm sparing you guys the pain and putting them up in columns for you all =)

crucialstar said:
NESSIE FOR QUEEN NESSIE FOR QUEEN. I SWEAR you and Jasmine will be PERFECT BFFS <3
Aww chucks (o'v'o)

And I'd love to be friends with Jasmine!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Also I'm trying to figure out how to bring Maria in
She can be moving in to the Apartments and accidently walk into Theodore's room since he's not doing anything xD

She could try to fiddle with the key but it wont budge, so she starts knocking thinking Edgar gave her the wrong key oblivious that she's in the wrong room.

Or she can talk with Mama Jaquie

NessieAlways said:
I try to keep things in order for you guys to easily follow.
Lord knows it's hard to keep track of so many characters.

I'm sparing you guys the pain and putting them up in columns for you all =)

Aww chucks (o'v'o)

And I'd love to be friends with Jasmine!
You're the BESTEST , I admire your skilssss!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Also I'm trying to figure out how to bring Maria in
Maria and Sparrow can meet with Elizabeth :)

She's been teaching for a year or?

NessieAlways said:
She can be moving in to the Apartments and accidently walk into Theodore's room since he's not doing anything xD
She could try to fiddle with the key but it wont budge, so she starts knocking thinking Edgar gave her the wrong key oblivious that she's in the wrong room.

I vote for Nessie's idea!

NessieAlways said:

I like that first idea :) I shall write my post for her now

I'm sorry, but I really hope Miss Pie will make a Robin Hood, because the face claim is to die for, OMG. Abdjksbdksbsksndjdjdjdkdk

Theo would be confused and that would be an awesome time. I think he's the old timer among the group at 35. So he'd be like did Hunter get drunk and lock himself out again? Lmao.

I am going to force myself to write a post for Belinda and Lottie right after I call a friend and finish my spanish project. I swear. It'll happen.

@munchkincora COME FACE LEAH LIKE A MAN, FLYNN

im kidding, take all the time you need, sweets.

Inritz said:
Theo would be confused and that would be an awesome time. I think he's the old timer among the group at 35. So he'd be like did Hunter get drunk and lock himself out again? Lmao.
What do you mean by old timer, @Inritz? If you're referring to the longest/oldest there, that would be Belinda.

Inritz said:
Hunter isn't with us anymore =(

ShurikenPhoenix said:
If she does make Robin, Marian gets dibs :P
Omg dying! LOL, let drama ensure ;) heyyyy that'll make Madden hate Jasmine even more causeee she's going after her best friends man ;) ))

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Marian will always be the third wheel and she wouldn't even care. She'd love it xD I can just see her always third wheeling
Same!

Madden would be a third wheel but she'd be oblivious to it.

crucialstar said:
Omg dying! LOL, let drama ensure ;) heyyyy that'll make Madden hate Jasmine even more causeee she's going after her best friends man ;) ))
Oh no get ready for Madden to hack the deans computer and switch Jasmines grades to failing

Rida said:
@munchkincora COME FACE LEAH LIKE A MAN, FLYNN
im kidding, take all the time you need, sweets.
I'll work on it as soon as I get home, I've got to go to the bank and check out my money situation. xD

@NessieAlways Can you imagine the utter horror on Madden's face if she were to ever find out about Elizabeth's grunge phase of leggings and flannels

ShurikenPhoenix said:
To be honest, it all depends on how Robin is played. So far there's probably only one person Autumn would find attractive.
Who?!

I Wanna do so I can ship!

munchkincora said:
I'll work on it as soon as I get home, I've got to go to the bank and check out my money situation. xD
@NessieAlways Can you imagine the utter horror on Madden's face if she were to ever find out about Elizabeth's grunge phase of leggings and flannels
Oh my god. Knowing Madden that'd be the end of her respect for Elizabeth.

But then again...Madden's baby pictures...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back