• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
6763_900.jpg

themysteriousashe said:
I need Ethan in my life, dammit. Seeing all the Gaston pictures makes me crave for Ethan's appearance.
But Ethan is Ethan and wont get there until super late...

He has to be there before the club fair for sure since he's got two clubs to take care of, but yeah he's not excited about the presentation so he'll try to skip that =)

Lol. I just need Beatrice rejecting him and then four months later, if that's okay, my little plot I said pages ago happens. xD

Also, I'm off to bed. Good night lovelies. Sweet dreams and sleep well! ❤❤❤❤

themysteriousashe said:
Lol. I just need Beatrice rejecting him and then four months later, if that's okay, my little plot I said pages ago happens. xD
Good night, doll! Have pleasant dreams :)

themysteriousashe said:
Wait I have a question before you leave me...

Are you still making Loki?

If so:

Student or Teacher?

If Teacher:

What classes?

edit: ill post jasmine and jack sparrow tomorrow sometime <3. (IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT.A ALDHALHD, ILL HAVE IT SOON PROMISE.)

Still working on Lilith's and Madden's post!

I freaking love how Atlas goes to the restroom to change and Aurora just got naked in the corner. xD

Atlas is so adorable!

NessieAlways said:
Still working on Lilith's and Madden's post!
I freaking love how Atlas goes to the restroom to change and Aurora just got naked in the corner. xD

Atlas is so adorable!
Okie dokie love!! <3

LMFAO. RIGHT?! Atlas is my baby, sweet seeet baby! I'm so glad y'all think he's adorable! I have fulfilled my purpose!

Omg Aurora would do that too! HAHAHAH, oh geeezumsss, she's probably like, I got the goods, might as well flaunt them , they're too beautiful to not be noticed (or so ;) )

crucialstar said:
Okie dokie love!! <3
LMFAO. RIGHT?! Atlas is my baby, sweet seeet baby! I'm so glad y'all think he's adorable! I have fulfilled my purpose!

Omg Aurora would do that too! HAHAHAH, oh geeezumsss, she's probably like, I got the goods, might as well flaunt them , they're too beautiful to not be noticed (or so ;) )
Actually it'd be more of an, "Oh please nothing you haven't seen before."

Given her infamous reputation xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back