• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Oh my god you guys I almost just had a total mental breakdown. I am typing Elizabeth's post now and I went to click on the tab to keep writing and clicked X Dx But good thing RPN saved my draft. So I didn't have to cry.

munchkincora said:
Oh my god you guys I almost just had a total mental breakdown. I am typing Elizabeth's post now and I went to click on the tab to keep writing and clicked X Dx But good thing RPN saved my draft. So I didn't have to cry.
OMG!

My heart drops to my butt when ever that happens. I hate the feeling so badly.

lonecoyote said:
Paul Walker because I found a video where he's just licking his lips in an interview and I cry.
[media]

[/media]
OMG That's adorable!!

Had you not said that he was licking his lips and I would have never noticed though...=P

Aurora will help him. xD

tumblr_m2qvwcDadN1ru6625o1_500.gif

Feast

large.gif

Your

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_51yr9fvilyko000484kowwgsk_640.jpg

Eyes

mjvWTxk.jpg

On

cute-dita-dita-von-teese-eyes-pretty-Favim.com-324287.jpg

This

tumblr_lof5g5cshx1qeu7o0o1_500.jpg

Beauty.

e405214a46ac153bd60bfad1f9712599.jpg

Guys I have a dilemma. I need to sleep, but I don't want to miss all the fun! Sad times :(

I'm going to say goodnight or whatever time it is for you all :)

(<3)(Z_Z)

So in order to further procrastinate on my studying...I'm going to fill in the teacher spots with NPCs.

I'll post them up when I get the chance =D

If more people join along the way and decide they want to join, then I can take them down and what not =)

@incrusade

JEEEEAAAANNNNEEEEE'S HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*tackles my love from behind*

Damn, I've missed you. Rachel's post is the cutest thing ever, 'baby doll'.

Quick question, for I am the confused: Rachel's CS says she's a first year (and her history isn't up yet, but considering its complexity, take all the time you need). Also, how can Rach be a second year but still have met Gothel for the first time?

We dug a very deep, ornate hole for ourselves, love. The Gothel Family Drama will never cease to torture us.

Rida said:
@incrusade
JEEEEAAAANNNNEEEEE'S HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*tackles my love from behind*

Damn, I've missed you. Rachel's post is the cutest thing ever, 'baby doll'.

Quick question, for I am the confused: Rachel's CS says she's a first year (and her history isn't up yet, but considering its complexity, take all the time you need). Also, how can Rach be a second year but still have met Gothel for the first time?

We dug a very deep, ornate hole for ourselves, love. The Gothel Family Drama will never cease to torture us.
Okay, so I was actually thinking about this earlier today, and honestly I'm so lazy to go back to the Cs, but listen to this:

The first year that Rachel joined WDU was in 2013. But instead of staying on campus, she stayed with her parents because her former house at the time and the school were like 10 minutes way. Then, in 2014, Rachel didn't go back to Wdu, but instead took a break due to her own personal reasons. In 2015 (currently, Rachel & her parents moved to a town 1 hr away from WDU, so Rach finally decided to go back to WDU and stay on campus. The reason she doesn't know Mrs. Gothel is pretty simple:

She was put in the isolated part of the cycle, and had way different teachers from the ones she'll have this year. Another reason why she only knows like 1-3 people because she wasn't put in the same classes as everyone else like the other students were.

incrusade said:
Okay, so I was actually thinking about this earlier today, and honestly I'm so lazy to go back to the Cs, but listen to this:
The first year that Rachel joined WDU was in 2013. But instead of staying on campus, she stayed with her parents because her former house at the time and the school were like 10 minutes way. Then, in 2014, Rachel didn't go back to Wdu, but instead took a break due to her own personal reasons. In 2015 (currently, Rachel & her parents moved to a town 1 hr away from WDU, so Rach finally decided to go back to WDU and stay on campus. The reason she doesn't know Mrs. Gothel is pretty simple:

She was put in the isolated part of the cycle, and had way different teachers from the ones she'll have this year. Another reason why she only knows like 1-3 people because she wasn't put in the same classes as everyone else like the other students were.
Ooh, so she was special. Ighty, that makes sense--I get so confused at times, and I need my sane other half (you) to clarify this stuff for me.

And according to Flynn's bio, he's been going after you since your first year, but is starting to give up and is taking a liking to Olivia--right? Leah will probably say something along the lines of "she's over you, go away, get a haircut, yadayadayada" to Flynn on the way to the kitchen, so I'm just making sure I have my facts straight.

On an unrelated note: How are you, sweets? Apart from the hell that is school, how's life been?

On another unrelated note: Thanks to the encouraging words you guys gave me the day before, my team won the G&T competition I was going to, so thank you very, very much ♥

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back