• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
themysteriousashe said:
I want to, but that won't be fair because I'd have three females and only one male.
Well that's fine. I think we need more female teachers, if that's what you were going to do. If you wanted to do students then I honestly don't think anybody would care.

YASSS ASHE. You're a part of us, in this circle of FAMILY HOOD! And this craziness wouldn't be complete without you either! <3

I agree with Nessie , Rida, and Phoenix babessss! We are here for you!

So just keep swimming swimming swimming!

I haven't been on this in a LONG time, for some reason I never got the notifications that you guys replied to this thread??

But I really hope everyone is okay, & Rida my love, I know how you feel I've had about 7 test this week. But, hey, good thing I have my wife to keep my on the lookout for the bright side.

@Rida

Last edited by a moderator:
Loki has been a female before in the comics (he can actual switch between his male and female forms whenever he wants) and was once de aged back into a kid where he tried to be a good guy before his older self took over.

Ilikepie said:
Loki has been a female before in the comics (he can actual switch between his male and female forms whenever he wants) and was once de aged back into a kid where he tried to be a good guy before his older self took over.
Well isn't he just everyone's source of envy?

Ilikepie said:
Oh I'd forgotten he can do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back