• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Hey guys, I might not be able to really be on because I have such a busy week. I have rehearsal for my Orchestra concert tonight, then I have a concert tomorrow and on Saturday, I have another rehearsal and another concert. So, I won't be able to really reply to anything. I also don't know what to say because of my lacking muse as well. I've been considering dropping out if the RP, but I'm wanting to stay. I just don't know.

themysteriousashe said:
Hey guys, I might not be able to really be on because I have such a busy week. I have rehearsal for my Orchestra concert tonight, then I have a concert tomorrow and on Saturday, I have another rehearsal and another concert. So, I won't be able to really reply to anything. I also don't know what to say because of my lacking muse as well. I've been considering dropping out if the RP, but I'm wanting to stay. I just don't know.
I think you should stay, wait until your busy week is over, and maybe you'll have more muse by the end of it.

@NessieAlways

Awh, thank you for the concern.

I've just been buried in homework and tests, so I haven't been able to be on RPN as much. However, the homework load isn't as heavy today, so I'll probably be posting for Leah and Belinda (do we have anything else to work out for Lottie?), and writing up charrie sheets for two other RPs.

Side question: It seems I've missed about 12 posts (I haven't even counted the individual character posts yet), and to save me half an hour, could someone explain to me what I've missed? I know Rachel, Mama J, Atlas, and Flynn have just entered the picture, Medley is already into their routine, and the Disniettes are getting changed--anything else?

I know I'll be going back and rereading the whole RP sometime later this week (it's just too darn cute), but for now, I'm feeling extremely lazy exhausted (Z_Z)

Last edited by a moderator:
So... Shit just hit the fan here and I need a break for a bit. If I find wifi I'll try to post for at least one of my characters but I can't promise anything it should only be a day or two

Rida said:
@NessieAlways
Awh, thank you for the concern.

I've just been buried in homework and tests, so I haven't been able to be on RPN as much. However, the homework load isn't as heavy today, so I'll probably be posting for Leah and Belinda (do we have anything else to work out for Lottie?), and writing up charrie sheets for two other RPs.
Sounds good dearie!

themysteriousashe said:
Also, can I please change Sally's face claim?
Of course!

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]So... Shit just hit the fan here and I need a break for a bit. If I find wifi I'll try to post for at least one of my characters but I can't promise anything it should only be a day or two

[/QUOTE]
Okay thank you for letting me know!

Rida said:
Side question: It seems I've missed about 12 posts (I haven't even counted the individual character posts yet), and to save me half an hour, could someone explain to me what I've missed? I know Rachel, Mama J, Atlas, and Flynn have just entered the picture, Medley is already into their routine, and the Disniettes are getting changed--anything else?
I know I'll be going back and rereading the whole RP sometime later this week (it's just too darn cute), but for now, I'm feeling extremely lazy exhausted (Z_Z)
You've got the just of it actually =)

Jasmine is waiting on Vayne so she can start her tour.

Jane and Alois were talking until Jane left to her dorm.

Esme and Adam are being cute as ever! And they were approached by August and Lolani.

Lillith is still handing out keys.

Medley illusions and Disniettes are practicing.

Wynter, Rodger, Madden and Marian are in the dorms.

And I belive that's it.

Eveyone else is just waiting for key, lost, or hasnt arrived yet

NessieAlways said:
Sounds good dearie!
Of course!

Okay thank you for letting me know!

You've got the just of it actually =)

Jasmine is waiting on Vayne so she can start her tour.

Jane and Alois were talking until Jane left to her dorm.

Esme and Adam are being cute as ever! And they were approached by August and Lolani.

Lillith is still handing out keys.

Medley illusions and Disniettes are practicing.

Wynter, Rodger, Madden and Marian are in the dorms.

And I belive that's it.

Eveyone else is just waiting for key, lost, or hasnt arrived yet
Thank you so much, Nes ♥

does leah have permission to make an oopsie that may or may not unintentionally throw the day off?

munchkincora said:
Can we all just appreciate how amazing @NessieAlways is at organizing this rp?
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I vote today as (RP)National Nessie Appreciation day--of course, the veneration will always remain.

Rida said:
Thank you so much, Nes ♥
does leah have permission to make an oopsie that may or may not unintentionally throw the day off?

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I vote today as (RP)National Nessie Appreciation day--of course, the veneration will always remain.
What did you have in mind?

Pm me!

Omg stop you guys!

That's too sweet I can't even! I'm tearing up.

You all are amazing. Truly a blessing to have you all in this RP. I've grown so attached to you guys it's kind of crazy.

If you all get calls from Nev from Catfish don't freak out, I just want to meet you all and give you all a hug for being so awesome.

NessieAlways said:
Let's keep this rolling so our performers can do just that and then we can move on to the bonfire quicker so we can get some drama going! I'm betting Olivia will be the first character to get drunk and August will hold the first Makeout session.

@incrusade @lonecoyote
xD that made my life xD honestly, that may or may not happen depending on who becomes his victim. Also, I totally forgot about Bo Peep from his story so I'm thinking of having her as his girlfriend for now and then BOOM girlfriend no more. But I'm still debating on this.

lonecoyote said:
xD that made my life xD honestly, that may or may not happen depending on who becomes his victim. Also, I totally forgot about Bo Peep from his story so I'm thinking of having her as his girlfriend for now and then BOOM girlfriend no more. But I'm still debating on this.
=O

If he ends up cheating on her his first day of college...dun Dun DUN!!!

That will not be a happy sheep lady.

But yeah they don't have to happen, but it's just what I've been noticing from the characters.

August was quick to send flirty looks to the "girls" around so if someone's smacking lips in the bonfire, by bets are on August xD

That moment when you realize you've started all three of your characters on a path to catladyhood.

emo-scene-hipster-forever-a-cat-lady.gif

1456416_700b.jpg

4b64c79fdd0ec1d2_cat-lady.gif

catlady_zps388cdae1.gif~c200

Really reflects my plans for the future.

NessieAlways said:
You guys are writing such beautiful posts!
Let's start getting keys, heading to the dorms and meeting your roommates. As I mentioned before you can walk up to Lilith and wait for me or just control her for this once yourself. I don't mind. She's handing out keys and schedules and leading first years to Jasmine.

Oh which ever first year gives Jasmine the hardest time I'll make Lilith give them a box of cookies! =P

Just throwing a little fun your way @incrusade @lonecoyote
IF SOMEONE GIVES JASMINE A HARD TIME I CANT WAIT! <3333

And yes! That's the gist of what's going on in the RP dolls!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
ciao everybody! I shall get Jane and Adam moving in a little bit. Do they go to Jasmine?
Yes mam! :)

munchkincora said:
Well I'm typing up my post for Elizabeth now if you want the two to run into each other. ;D I can make that happen.
LETS DO ET.

themysteriousashe said:
Don't drop out just yet, you won't be far behind. Don't stress about this okay? Focus on what you gotta do first and we will always update you on what's going on. As for your muse, you're overwhelmed, so let's not drop yet! You should stay!

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]So... Shit just hit the fan here and I need a break for a bit. If I find wifi I'll try to post for at least one of my characters but I can't promise anything it should only be a day or two

[/QUOTE]
Omg. I hope it gets fixed and better soon!

Rida said:
That moment when you realize you've started all three of your characters on a path to catladyhood.
emo-scene-hipster-forever-a-cat-lady.gif

1456416_700b.jpg

4b64c79fdd0ec1d2_cat-lady.gif

catlady_zps388cdae1.gif~c200

Really reflects my plans for the future.
Jane will probably be a cat lady too, they are not alone xD ain't nothing wrong with that

NessieAlways said:
=O
If he ends up cheating on her his first day of college...dun Dun DUN!!!

That will not be a happy sheep lady.

But yeah they don't have to happen, but it's just what I've been noticing from the characters.

August was quick to send flirty looks to the "girls" around so if someone's smacking lips in the bonfire, by bets are on August xD
xD I honestly don't think August would cheat on Bo though. His grandfather wouldn't be happy with him. Now, a drunk August has no idea what he's doing. He's just all happy, grins, and laughs. Plus, August is a flirt so I have to stay true to his nature. I don't want him to come off as a player (I don't know if this is going to play out well).

Julianne-Hough.jpg

My idea is for August to decide to go on a random road trip when he gets a chance and to bring Adam and Atlas with him. They'll drive back to August's hometown and he's going to surprise Bo but catches her with his best friend Buzz and things go down.
thelma-louise-03.jpg
<-- Buzz

So then August might become overly reckless until someone snatches him up by his collar.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
August is adorable. I know at least two of my girls will find him attractive anyways
I know if I saw anyone that looked remotely close to August, I'd jump on it. xD

lonecoyote said:
xD I honestly don't think August would cheat on Bo though. His grandfather wouldn't be happy with him. Now, a drunk August has no idea what he's doing. He's just all happy, grins, and laughs. Plus, August is a flirt so I have to stay true to his nature. I don't want him to come off as a player (I don't know if this is going to play out well).
Julianne-Hough.jpg

My idea is for August to decide to go on a random road trip when he gets a chance and to bring Adam and Atlas with him. They'll drive back to August's hometown and he's going to surprise Bo but catches her with his best friend Buzz and things go down.
thelma-louise-03.jpg
<-- Buzz

So then August might become overly reckless until someone snatches him up by his collar.

I know if I saw anyone that looked remotely close to August, I'd jump on it. xD

Ooh that's one dramatic road trip :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back