• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
ShurikenPhoenix said:
Ooh that's one dramatic road trip :o
I live for the drama xD

Be prepared bring the popcorn.

Also, Astrid's first post will come later because she's going to miss half the day's activities. So I haven't forgotten about her, just waiting for the right time

crucialstar said:
Don't drop out just yet, you won't be far behind. Don't stress about this okay? Focus on what you gotta do first and we will always update you on what's going on. As for your muse, you're overwhelmed, so let's not drop yet! You should stay!
The thing is, I guess I just feel odd and uncomfortable. I can't do a ton of paragraphs without losing muse and I rarely post anyways. Plus, you guys are such a tight knit community that I always feel like I'm intruding. And I'm so upset with everything as of late because of the people I attend school with.

OMG....speaking of drama, my roommate just got a snapchat from this girl telling her that her boyfriend was cheating and the picture was of the girl and my roommates boyfriend really close together.

themysteriousashe said:
The thing is, I guess I just feel odd and uncomfortable. I can't do a ton of paragraphs without losing muse and I rarely post anyways. Plus, you guys are such a tight knit community that I always feel like I'm intruding. And I'm so upset with everything as of late because of the people I attend school with.
Aww don't feel like you have to write tons of paragraphs. It's however many it takes to tell the story. And you are more than welcome in this RP, I'm sure everyone will agree.

themysteriousashe said:
I think you're missing the point that.... You are a part of this tight knit community! And you're NEVER intruding! And please don't feel odd and uncomfortable! I normally write cause I tend to just go off on a tangent. As for school... I feel you....

themysteriousashe said:
Oh no dear you're not intruding!

Don't you ever dare think that.

You're part of our weird crazy family just like everyone else is. You're my little Ashie. =)

As for the writing part, don't even worry about that.

You don't have to do a bunch of paragraphs or post often. This is just a fun story that's suppose to be a smile to your face because of the characters. Disney should never be odd or uncomfortable. It's Disney! I don't want you to stress out over this Rp. This should be like your heaven from the real world. It's the fantasy escape that everyone needs once in a while and if you're like me it becomes your whole world! Still not sure if that's a good thing though xD

But anyway, if you need someone to vent to just let me know. I'm always here to listen.

And if you feel like you need a break from it all it's okay. I'll help you jump back in when your ready.

I don't want you to feel uncomfortable being here, but I don't want to lose you either.

You're an important part of this RP too!

Agree? I more than agree! I thought you and I were rant buddies, Ashe!

In all seriousness, Shuriken (EDIT: and Nessie! I just saw her lovely post) are right, as always--you are a crucial part of this community, and you needn't always write a 10-paragraph post. We're fine with even 10 sentences, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

As for your classmates giving you a hard time, I know a person that knows a person that knows a guy that can make their demise look like an accident...(B^D)( :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
I think you're missing the point that.... You are a part of this tight knit community! And you're NEVER intruding! And please don't feel odd and uncomfortable! I normally write cause I tend to just go off on a tangent. As for school... I feel you....
It might also be my insecurities. I've just had an awful day at school... I always do nowadays. And I feel like I need to type a ton of paragraphs to impress.

Also, thank you guys so much. I'm crying now because I'm happy and I just need to let it out. I'm also still a little sad over Crimson Peak. xD

@Geek with Me

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
themysteriousashe said:
It might also be my insecurities. I've just had an awful day at school... I always do nowadays. And I feel like I need to type a ton of paragraphs to impress.
Do we (well, mostly me) look like people that need to be impressed?

giphy.gif
<-- me

We're here for you, and rest assured, Tom Hiddleston is very much alive, and will remain so lest he invoke the wrath of Rida and Ashe's pent up angst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back