• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
munchkincora said:
I'll work on it as soon as I get home, I've got to go to the bank and check out my money situation. xD
@NessieAlways Can you imagine the utter horror on Madden's face if she were to ever find out about Elizabeth's grunge phase of leggings and flannels
Eek, money. Not my forte.

*inconspicuously hides my collection of leggings and flannels under my bed*

Haha...yeah...sooooo not fashionable... .-.

literally all I wear, all day every day

Rida said:
Eek, money. Not my forte.

*inconspicuously hides my collection of leggings and flannels under my bed*

Haha...yeah...sooooo not fashionable... .-.

literally all I wear, all day every day
Lol I went from jeans and cute blouses to yoga pants and shirts

Madden would hate me so bad =P

wow so many people want that character made and if he actually tried to make an archery club we might see a bunch of girls joining instantly while imagining something like this

d292f6542c39162d0b74df7c09f5798f.jpg

Ilikepie said:
wow so many people want that character made and if he actually tried to make an archery club we might see a bunch of girls joining instantly while imagining something like this
If there's an archery club count Ethan in!

Ilikepie said:
And then here comes Lo helping people because she doesn't understand "love" or crushes or anything of the sort. August would join because he's a hunter and then there's Astrid who's poor little soul is too shy to join any other clubs beside the painting one

NessieAlways said:
You can combine it with other colors =)
or different shades =)
True, but Marian is going through her 'everything must be black' phase hahah xD Maybe one day she'll decide she wants to be a little more adventurous with her colour palette.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
True, but Marian is going through her 'everything must be black' phase hahah xD Maybe one day she'll decide she wants to be a little more adventurous with her colour palette.
I kind of want to make her an outfit to fit her style and colour palette =P

Rida said:
a.) that looks amazing, so hush
b.) I just realized that I sadly dress exactly like Marian--MCR wristbands, combats, leggings, and all. Sigh.
Lol!

That's not sad xD

I used to dress like that too until I got to college and became super lazy with my wardrobe xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back