• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
WE HAVE ONCE UPON A TIME FANS HERE

WOOT WOOT

I believe the new episode started half an hour ago, but I just got back from ShopRite. Thank God for DVR.

incrusade said:
MY BABY GIRL CHANGED HER PROFILE PICTURE, AND ITS SO CUTE, JUST LIKE HER THOUGH, NOT A SURPRISE.
Ha, funny story xD My deranged friends started an Ib cult, and dragged me into it--Hannah is Garry, Annabella is Ib, and I'm Mary (Ib is a japanese horror game).

OH, BABY DOLL, DID YOU SEE MY LOTTIE CS? I NEED YOUR APPROVAL BEFORE I CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF?

The Jeanne Stamp of Approval is something we all crave, love.

--

Have I missed anything else?

I'm just going to make sure that I've got my relationships correct:

So Elle and Jack (Who Jack is havving a week at Disney University) are going to become Jelsa (basically fall in love) @Faction Before Blood

And I'm still waiting for a reply about Aurora and Elle's friendship @NessieAlways

Last edited by a moderator:
ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'm gonna go to sleep now and when I wake their will probably be about ten pages to read through xD Bon nuit et good night :) <3
Talk to you in the morning, dear! Bon nuit!

@Geek with Me yes, yes. Jack will come through the world culture club. I also have a line up in mind for other characters to come in as well I'll start a pm for all those involved once I get my CS relationships in order

I'll also send out a pm for film society and how I imagine that playing out.

For both groups I am open to input and ideas so don't be shy :) both will be up hopefully within the hour

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I feel like Marian needs more friends lol she currently has two
xD sounds like Astrid. When I said Astrid was picky about her friends, she doesn't mind people. She just doesn't think she fits in at the University and doesn't think many people want to be her friend

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]@Geek with Me yes, yes. Jack will come through the world culture club. I also have a line up in mind for other characters to come in as well I'll start a pm for all those involved once I get my CS relationships in order
I'll also send out a pm for film society and how I imagine that playing out.

For both groups I am open to input and ideas so don't be shy :) both will be up hopefully within the hour

[/QUOTE]
Make sure if anyone wants to play the exchange characters they have to be in the club.

If they aren't in the club, not playing other characters xD

Geek with Me]And I'm still waiting for a reply about Aurora and Elle's friendship [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL]
Just got back from an eating trip with my brother, about to look into our characters!

Also I'm going to PM your about something!

Nothing bad don't freak out xD

Rida said:
WOOT WOOT

I believe the new episode started half an hour ago, but I just got back from ShopRite. Thank God for DVR.

Ha, funny story xD My deranged friends started an Ib cult, and dragged me into it--Hannah is Garry, Annabella is Ib, and I'm Mary (Ib is a japanese horror game).

OH, BABY DOLL, DID YOU SEE MY LOTTIE CS? I NEED YOUR APPROVAL BEFORE I CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF?

The Jeanne Stamp of Approval is something we all crave, love.

--

Have I missed anything else?
BABE LOTTIE LOOKS JUST AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU LOOK 24/7

munchkincora said:
What did I miss? ^_^
The usual...ships...ships...and more ships xD

Oh and this...

NessieAlways said:
@munchkincora
So Dean is going to do this with Adeline at one point in the story somehow...

My brother has this crush on this girl and they were chatting. It got to a point where the girl was like "I'm not pretty" and he was obviously like "Yes you are"

They had a small argument and then classes started and they went their separate ways.

During the day he was texting her song lyrics telling her how pretty she is.

Dean is going to do that to Adeline when ever she's depressed or something.

He'll just text her cute lyrics to boost her mood and what not =D

Rida said:
WOOT WOOT

I haven't even seen last week's episode!

I'm so behind!!

If y'all wanna talk about Once could you please oh please put it in spoilers? >_< I haven't been able to get around to it.

NessieAlways said:
Right?!
He's such a romeo I'm just like...kid you're going to get your heart broken so bad. I'm so sorry =S
Adeline is literally never going to delete any of her messages.

@Geek with Me

Okay so Aurora and Elle are both in Instrumentals

Maybe they can meet each other there?

They'll sit next to each other in class. Elle can notice Aurora making googly eyes at Sparrow and make a comment.

Aurora would dismiss it, but then Elle could make a face towards Sparrow. Aurora will think she's flirting with him and call her out on it. (Her reaction is up to you)

Because of that Aurora now thinks Elle is a hidden flirt and wants to help her embrace the flirtiness in her.

If Elle really was making a flirty face at Sparrow then Aurora was right, and if she wasn't Aurora will be in denial and say that she knows what she saw even if she misunderstood

does that make sense?

munchkincora said:
If y'all wanna talk about Once could you please oh please put it in spoilers? >_< I haven't been able to get around to it.
Adeline is literally never going to delete any of her messages.
Haha then Dean finds them...

"Why do you still have all of these? Here I'll delete them for you."

"No wait!..."

"Crap too late...sorry."

My poor twin is so oblivious =S

themysteriousashe said:
OH MY GOD. I'M DYING INSIDE. I AM JUST.... *Bursts into tears*
I want to know!!! But I can't!

Gah!!!

How was it?

How was the movies, dear, if I may ask? Were you in a Tom Hiddleston(i can't spell) withdrawal?

I'm sorry, I'm working on Atlas's bio atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back