• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Rida said:
Oh god, I've been holding my breath this whole time, waiting for your opinion.
Thank you so much, love--as I've said before, I regard your opinion highly.

Ooh, so have I--a friend of mine got me listening to Circa Waves, if you've heard of 'em.
Thanks!

That really means a lot!

I'm loving all your characters!

I actually like everyone's character a whole lot, omg<3.

Guys, I think I made Jasmine a very strong, independent, and unapproachable character aside from Lilith and Annabelle, they're an exception :|

(But the baby only wants lalalalalaalalaloveeee, besides her need of perfection.)

If I had to choose who would be hard to play, it'll be Jasmine, so I'll need haaalppp @Rida anythign and everything about your culture <3

@munchkincora

So Dean is going to do this with Adeline at one point in the story somehow...

My brother has this crush on this girl and they were chatting. It got to a point where the girl was like "I'm not pretty" and he was obviously like "Yes you are"

They had a small argument and then classes started and they went their separate ways.

During the day he was texting her song lyrics telling her how pretty she is.

Dean is going to do that to Adeline when ever she's depressed or something.

He'll just text her cute lyrics to boost her mood and what not =D

NessieAlways said:
@munchkincora
So Dean is going to do this with Adeline at one point in the story somehow...

My brother has this crush on this girl and they were chatting. It got to a point where the girl was like "I'm not pretty" and he was obviously like "Yes you are"

They had a small argument and then classes started and they went their separate ways.

During the day he was texting her song lyrics telling her how pretty she is.

Dean is going to do that to Adeline when ever she's depressed or something.

He'll just text her cute lyrics to boost her mood and what not =D
That is the most adorable thing I've heard :)

Hey guys!

I need you all to finish your CS with histories/relationships and everything ASAP!

I want to start as soon as midnight hits and I can't do that if CS's aren't finished!

I'm about to update organizations one last time before we begin so keep an eye out for that.

Also I'll be sending a PM to the StuCo members regarding the first day in the RP.

Let's get things finished off so we can start!

I'm so excited for this!

Cami said:
That is the most adorable thing I've heard :)
Right?!

He said they were in the bus together and this happened

Girl: "Hey why are you so quiet what are you doing?"

My Brother: "Oh I umm nothing." *hides phone*

Girl: *Looks suspiciously "Okay..."

My Brother: *Brings phone back out and sends text*

Girl: *Reaches for phone and sees text*

Text: "When I see you're face. There's not a thing that I would change. Cus girl your amazing. Just the way you are."

Girl: *Smiles brightly and looks at my brother* "Really?" *Shakes her head and puts phone away*

My Brother: "Yes really." *winks*

NessieAlways said:
Hey guys!
I need you all to finish your CS with histories/relationships and everything ASAP!

I want to start as soon as midnight hits and I can't do that if CS's aren't finished!

I'm about to update organizations one last time before we begin so keep an eye out for that.

Also I'll be sending a PM to the StuCo members regarding the first day in the RP.

I'm so excited for this!
Working on it now

NessieAlways said:
Hey guys!

I'm so excited for this!
OH, LAST THING: I'd asked a couple of days ago if Leah could be put on Student Council--I guess you didn't get to that one amidst the flow of posts.

@crucialstar

I am coming to your rescue! Any specific questions, or should I just summarize the culture in a whole?

@Geek with Me Hi girlyyy! We're establishing relationships with everyones characters just letting you know and if you wanan join in before the RP starts soon <3

crucialstar said:
@NessieAlways What time zone are you in? (Why hadnt I asked this before. . .)
Central Time

It's currently 6:16 Pm for me

Rida said:
OH, LAST THING: I'd asked a couple of days ago if Leah could be put on Student Council--I guess you didn't get to that one amidst the flow of posts.
Must have missed it actually, but I'll add her.

Is it in her CS?

@crucialstar

Great! My notifications aren't working and it's driving me insane xc All good. Elle would probably be friends with everyone that has been with her last year but I was wondering if Elle and Aurora could be like best friends but it could add some drama since Aurora is a flirt and Elle is independent which could be fun? @NessieAlways

Cami said:
GMT-0 - it's like 12:18am
Waaahssss. 6 hours ahead agsbhssjhdks. So she would post when it's 6 AM where you are I believe . These time zones are interesting and crazy

Geek with Me] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19851-crucialstar/ said:
@crucialstar[/URL]
Great! My notifications aren't working and it's driving me insane xc All good. Elle would probably be friends with everyone that has been with her last year but I was wondering if Elle and Aurora could be like best friends but it could add some drama since Aurora is a flirt and Elle is independent which could be fun? @NessieAlways
Sure!

Aurora is besties with Olivia and Flynn also so Elle can join the crowd xD

How could they become friends?

NessieAlways said:
Sure!
Aurora is besties with Olivia and Flynn also so Elle can join the crowd xD

How could they become friends?
What if Aurora was flirting with someone and Elle saw and made a sarcastic comment about and they somehow became friends? Sorry for the bad idea, my brain isn't working at the moment

England does have weird timing >.> like friends in America are 6 hours behind and friends in Australia are 10 hours ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back