• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Geek with Me]What if Aurora was flirting with someone and Elle saw and made a sarcastic comment about and they somehow became friends? Sorry for the bad idea, my brain isn't working at the moment

[/QUOTE]
Hmm...If Elle made a sarcastic comment that would have pissed Aurora off...

Give me a second to read through your character and see if they could bond over something =)

In Cinderella: A Twist in Time, Prince Charming mentioned that he knew he wanted to marry Cinderella was because the moment he held her hand and danced with her he knew. So, Since Atlas loves dancing, he would ask Ava to dance with him (maybe have a ball? or maybe just a random dance, or something. . ) and once he holds her hands, he instinctly knew it was her all along? (before this happens, there can be like a friendship thing going on though<3) what do you thik? @incrusade

crucialstar said:
In Cinderella: A Twist in Time, Prince Charming mentioned that he knew he wanted to marry Cinderella was because the moment he held her hand and danced with her he knew. So, Since Atlas loves dancing, he would ask Ava to dance with him (maybe have a ball? or maybe just a random dance, or something. . ) and once he holds her hands, he instinctly knew it was her all along? (before this happens, there can be like a friendship thing going on though<3) what do you thik? @incrusade
I think Aurora will be holding hands with her a lot so it can happen to them too xD

NessieAlways said:
I think Aurora will be holding hands with her a lot so it can happen to them too xD
OMGGG what if he gets confused cause if he holds both of the girls hands then... DRAMMAAA ENSUR (okay I'm just adding things now) hehehe

I think I've updated all my characters, but I'll just keep updating as the RP goes on :)

I think that Alois and Jane should be best friends. They can be awkward and bookish together haha @Cami

crucialstar said:
HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, QUITE FRANKLY I FORGOT ABOUT YOU GUYS TODAY BECAUSE I WAS SO BUSY REPLYING TO OTHER RPS, BUT MAMA IS BACK.

Also, yes I agree that they should end up building a friendship before. Maybe when the clubs start to meet, because I noticed that Ava and Atlas are in some of the same clubs, then they can start building a friendship there.

And actually, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea to have a small dance or formal, and some people can ask each other to the dance. What do you think
@NessieAlways ??

crucialstar said:
OMGGG what if he gets confused cause if he holds both of the girls hands then... DRAMMAAA ENSUR (okay I'm just adding things now) hehehe
Not the route I was going for, but that can so totally work! xD

Go for it!

incrusade said:
HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, QUITE FRANKLY I FORGOT ABOUT YOU GUYS TODAY BECAUSE I WAS SO BUSY REPLYING TO OTHER RPS, BUT MAMA IS BACK.
Also, yes I agree that they should end up building a friendship before. Maybe when the clubs start to meet, because I noticed that Ava and Atlas are in some of the same clubs, then they can start building a friendship there.

And actually, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea to have a small dance or formal, and some people can ask each other to the dance. What do you think
@NessieAlways ??
There'll be plenty of dances throughout the school year so don't worry about that =)

crucialstar said:
Fist fight between Ava and Aurora??? I can probably see Aurora knocking out a few of Ava's front teeth out. Haha, classic. @NessieAlways

Okay so I've updated the Orgs. One last time.

From here on any more updates on Orgs PM me or I will not be adding you to the club.

Keep on working on your CSs while I go take my brother to Mc Donalds, PM my stuco and start writing the opening post!

Aslo

incrusade said:
Fist fight between Ava and Aurora??? I can probably see Aurora knocking out a few of Ava's front teeth out. Haha, classic. @NessieAlways
I don't think Aurora would fight Ava xD

She'd fight Atlas for Ava though, but not Ava for Atlas...unless he's convincing xD

@ShurikenPhoenix

They actually should, their personalities are way too alike :'D Though Jane would have to put up with Ethan trying to 'make a man' out of Alois hahaha

Alright, here we go.

I am going to assume that Jasmine is a Christian, seeing as certain aspects of your CS aren't exactly commonplace in Islam. That being said, a few aspects of your CS aren't commonplace in the Middle East as a whole as well--but you can use that to your advantage.

The Middle-East region of Asia does not house a large number of LGBT members. That makes Jas unique, though. Have you considered having her father not know of her bisexuality? If he ever were to find out, you can expect something along the lines of "I'm disowning you," and a month later "I still love you."

AHHHH @incrusade IS HEREEEE

*tackles Jeanne from behind*

Middle-Easterners cover up very, very well, despite the extreme heat they live in. Even if Jas was a Christian, modesty is simply something that is ingrained in the minds of Asian girls the moment they're born, so you won't expect many crop tops and shorts in her wardrobe.

Food is spicy and flavorful--meat is used routinely.

I'm probably missing a lot, but that's most of it for now. Any other questions, @crucialstar?

NessieAlways said:
I don't think Aurora would fight Ava xD
She'd fight Atlas for Ava though, but not Ava for Atlas...unless he's convincing xD
Ahh yes. How could I get that wrong, stupid me xD

Now that I think about it, so many of my characters are in a love triangle.

Ava, Aurora, and Atlas (haha, the three stooges, the three A's)
@crucialstar @NessieAlways

Olivia, Flynn, and ??? (i remember someone getting into it, but i don't remember who, correct me if im wrong)
@munchkincora

Rachel, Hugo, and Wynter
@Cami @Miss Alice

Rida said:
Alright, here we go.
I am going to assume that Jasmine is a Christian, seeing as certain aspects of your CS aren't exactly commonplace in Islam. That being said, a few aspects of your CS aren't commonplace in the Middle East as a whole as well--but you can use that to your advantage.

The Middle-East region of Asia does not house a large number of LGBT members. That makes Jas unique, though. Have you considered having her father not know of her bisexuality? If he ever were to find out, you can expect something along the lines of "I'm disowning you," and a month later "I still love you."

Middle-Easterners cover up very, very well, despite the extreme heat they live in. Even if Jas was a Christian, modesty is simply something that is ingrained in the minds of Asian girls the moment they're born, so you won't expect many crop tops and shorts in her wardrobe.

I'm probably missing a lot, but that's most of it for now. Any other questions, @crucialstar?
MY BABY GIRL CHANGED HER PROFILE PICTURE, AND ITS SO CUTE, JUST LIKE HER THOUGH, NOT A SURPRISE.

Rida said:
Alright, here we go.

You have no idea how much that helped a lot, like A LOT. As for Jasmine's wardrobe, would what Disney's idea of her wardrobe be something that Middle Eastern women not wear? Since her outfit was highly revealing, showing her arms and belly.

Spicy and flavorful meat@ Got it <3. And actually, I never thought of that. Her father is pretty lenient on Jasmine to an extent, so if he finfd out about her bisexuality, he will definitely have a hissy fit since she disobeyed her father for not agreeing to the arranged marriage (i believe that aspect isn't common in the culture, since woman would have to obey their parents and respect them, right? Jasmine definitely respects her father, but outrightly refused the arranged marriage)

Cami said:
@ShurikenPhoenix
They actually should, their personalities are way too alike :'D Though Jane would have to put up with Ethan trying to 'make a man' out of Alois hahaha
Imagine if he succeeded and then told Alois to use a pick up line on Jane as an experiment xD Jane would just be like:

"...even tea can't fix this problem."

incrusade said:

Olivia, Flynn, and ??? (i remember someone getting into it, but i don't remember who, correct me if im wrong)
@munchkincora

Rachel, Hugo, and Wynter
@Cami @Miss Alice
All for the drama!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Imagine if he succeeded and then told Alois to use a pick up line on Jane as an experiment xD Jane would just be like:
"...even tea can't fix this problem."
Omg I can imagine Jane being Alois first person to test it on because either a) he's close enough to her to feel a good connection or b) becaue Ethan's been encouraging it

Either way Jane needs to prepare xD

incrusade said:

@munchkincora

Rachel, Hugo, and Wynter
@Cami @Miss Alice
It's...

Ava, Aurora, and Atlas

Olivia, Rachel, Flynn and Aurora

Rachel, Hugo, Wynter, and because I always ship Wendy and Peter together no matter what Lilith xD

@Cami oh! I forgot to ask, should I mention Alois in the CS now or as we go through the RP? :) I don't know how they can know each other... Hmmm

@crucialstar hmm maybe through the RP because from what I get, it's probably going to take some time to get a good relationship and Alois is just a first year too :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back