• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
NessieAlways said:
Working on the first post!
tumblr_m844gda7V21r76lino1_400.gif

GUYS, QUICK QUESTION. CINDERELLA IS OF WHAT NATIONALITY, BETTER YET, WHERE DOES HER STORY TAKE PLACE? ;O

Is she French

NessieAlways said:
@Geek with Me
Okay so Aurora and Elle are both in Instrumentals

Maybe they can meet each other there?

They'll sit next to each other in class. Elle can notice Aurora making googly eyes at Sparrow and make a comment.

Aurora would dismiss it, but then Elle could make a face towards Sparrow. Aurora will think she's flirting with him and call her out on it. (Her reaction is up to you)

Because of that Aurora now thinks Elle is a hidden flirt and wants to help her embrace the flirtiness in her.

If Elle really was making a flirty face at Sparrow then Aurora was right, and if she wasn't Aurora will be in denial and say that she knows what she saw even if she misunderstood

does that make sense?
That makes a lot of sense. I'll think Elle would just pretend to flirt with Sparrow but deny it with Aurora

[QUOTE="Geek with Me]That makes a lot of sense. I'll think Elle would just pretend to flirt with Sparrow but deny it with Aurora

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good!

Aurora will be pretty insistent xD

[QUOTE="Geek with Me]Heads up I may not reply tomorrow as I got school tomorrow xc Oh well!

[/QUOTE]
If you want, you can alway start a post and send it to Nessie to post it for you?

NessieAlways said:
That's Mrs. Potts played by betty white =)
Whoops! Sorry about that.

I just want to play a female teacher/staff member who is called "Mama [insert name here]" that the student go to for help or advice and what not.

lonecoyote said:
I just want to play a female teacher/staff member who is called "Mama [insert name here]" that the student go to for help or advice and what not.
You can play her if you'd like.

She's NPC, but I can take her off and you can create a lunch lady if you'd like =)

lonecoyote said:
Or you can make a counselor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back