• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
No no no, you don't have to do that. I love Betty White!

I'll make a counselor instead.

Do I fill out the sheet for the staff?

use Big Mama for the Fox and the Hound

here is one of her quotes from the film "Darling, forever is a long long time and time has a way of changing things."

crucialstar said:
I actually have no idea what the movie is about, sadlyy. Maybe some ice cream and sweets to help cheer you up
*Shrugs* A very specific scene has just had me so shook up and upset and sad. I just wonder how it would affect me if something actually happened to the actual person who plays the character that a specific thing happens to.

themysteriousashe said:
*Shrugs* A very specific scene has just had me so shook up and upset and sad. I just wonder how it would affect me if something actually happened to the actual person who plays the character that a specific thing happens to.
Ah, okay. I get where you're coming from then.

Since you've seen that scene, you cant unsee it and since it spook you so much, I can't say don't think about it.

However, don't beat yourself or continue tormenting yourself mentally by asking yourself how you would be affected by that same situation the character was in during the movie, cause all you'll be left with is confusion, upsetness, and overall sadness.

Instead of thinking what could happen (that may not happen) or how it will affect you if it happens to you, you should think of something that has happened that aren't mentally hurting you, but what makes you feel happy and good about yourself.

Cause I know, I've done that before and it really got me nowhere. And if you keep thinking about it, honestly, it'll be naturally unhealthy for you. It's good for you to be alert and cautious, but don't make it paranoid you.

Ilikepie said:
use Big Mama for the Fox and the Hound
here is one of her quotes from the film "Darling, forever is a long long time and time has a way of changing things."
Oooh she's a good one! I'm now unsure if I should use her or Chicha from The Emperor's New Groove

Now, y'all help me since she's going to be treating all of the students like her babies.

Should I base her off of Big Mama from The Fox and The Hound or Chicha from The Emperor's New Groove?

lonecoyote said:
Now, y'all help me since she's going to be treating all of the students like her babies.
Should I base her off of Big Mama from The Fox and The Hound or Chicha from The Emperor's New Groove?
Big Mama (:

So I'm done with my first post!

I'll be posting only for Lilith first since she's setting the scene.

My other characters will come later.

Can't wait!

tumblr_inline_nqpw0vS3sP1qdfvk2_500.gif

@incrusade

Thank you for the kind words, Ma. However, I am only the moon--you, darling, are the sun. I wouldn't shine at all without you.

*cue crappy ass cheesy background violin music*

When you realize @themysteriousashe used your post as her signature.

tumblr_mb2ml8DxOg1rdutw3o1_500.gif

frozen_olaf_gif.gif

Rida said:
@incrusade
Thank you for the kind words, Ma. However, I am only the moon--you, darling, are the sun. I wouldn't shine at all without you.

frozen_olaf_gif.gif
I enjoyed it, yet I'm depressed over my boyfriend, Tom Hiddleston. *Sigh*

themysteriousashe said:
I enjoyed it, yet I'm depressed over my boyfriend, Tom Hiddleston. *Sigh*
You poor thing, come here.

*awkwardly attempts comfort*

30-rock-broom-there-there.gif

There's a good chance I won't be able to drag myself to watch it, so feel free to rant about it all you want in a spoiler ?

Rida said:
You poor thing, come here.
*awkwardly attempts comfort*

30-rock-broom-there-there.gif

There's a good chance I won't be able to drag myself to watch it, so feel free to rant about it all you want in a spoiler ?
If you PM me, I'll explain.

Also, where is the starting post at?

Rida said:
@incrusade

frozen_olaf_gif.gif
I've always been more of an evening person, than a morning person anyways. ?? & at that, I will be heading off to bed my darlings, my eyes are shutting off as I'm replying to you both, but I will be here tomorrow. Goodnight, lovelies.

incrusade said:
I've always been more of an evening person, than a morning person anyways. ❤️ & at that, I will be heading off to bed my darlings, my eyes are shutting off as I'm replying to you both, but I will be here tomorrow. Goodnight, lovelies.
Sweet dreams, love. I, on the other hand, spent the last two hours making arroz con leche for Spanish class, and I still have an essay to finish up. I'll probably PM Ashe before I doze off, though.

NessieAlways said:
Since she's staff do you want her to have her own house or live with the professors?
I think she'd be better with her own house. That way she could have students stay there if they had a bit too much to drink and she has to go pick them up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back