• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Can someone help me with the relationships bit with my characters?

I feel like Bolt would know of everyone who isn't a first year but isn't necessarily friends with anyone in particular.. And of course would crush on Forrest. And is tea buddies with Jane

But I need names for Elijah he's a third year and it's hard to keep everyone straight. Right now I'm thinking he will crush on Jane and/or Astrid after getting over what's-her-face. Be he is pan so he's open to guys to and I'm lost when it comes to his friendships

Aiden is... Aiden he's a first year and pan as well...

Evan's been here two years so I assume she knows the rest of the staff

And tony is new and wing man to jack and what's-his-face

Someone please help me flesh this out a little?

themysteriousashe said:
Idek. xD
I'm going to see Crimson Peak.
How romantic ♥

I can't handle horror. At all. I almost shudder at the sight of your profile pic, man.

Have fun with Tom Hiddleston, and don't forget to use protection...

...from the rain. If it's raining. Bring an umbrella, sweets.

If he or she hurts you, we got your back! Other than that, have fun, be careful, and enjoy the movie! <3

crucialstar said:
@Rida CB LOOKS AMAZING LOTTIE LOOS AMAZING! Ahdjsjskhdakhdakhddk !
Oh my goodness, thank you so much! You don't know how much that means to me ♥ All my coding actually worked, so I'm extremely happy about that.

That moment when both of your characters have cats, and the cats unintentionally look exactly like your actual cats.

Rida said:
How romantic ♥
I can't handle horror. At all. I almost shudder at the sight of your profile pic, man.

Have fun with Tom Hiddleston, and don't forget to use protection...

...from the rain. If it's raining. Bring an umbrella, sweets.
It's actually not a horror and haha, thanks. I'll make sure to use protection against the rain... And other things. ;-)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Chloe Moretz eep I'm in love with Lottie's face claim also she's a great character :)
Thank youuuuu! I was hesitant to use Chloe, but I ended up going with her in the end.

themysteriousashe said:
It's actually not a horror and haha, thanks. I'll make sure to use protection against the rain... And other things. ;-)
There was a creepy house. There were ghosts. There was a shirtless Tom Hiddleston. By my standards. yes, it is horror.

However, after a quick Google search, apparently, many think it isn't horror at all--simply a ghost story.

doesn't mean it won't scare the shit out of me .-.

Rida said:
Thank youuuuu! I was hesitant to use Chloe, but I ended up going with her in the end.
There was a creepy house. There were ghosts. There was a shirtless Tom Hiddleston. By my standards. yes, it is horror.

However, after a quick Google search, apparently, many think it isn't horror at all--simply a ghost story.

doesn't mean it won't scare the shit out of me .-.
Lol. It's a Gothic romance. Not a horror at all.

Also, thanks for making me crave Tom Hiddleston. That's not nice. Now, I wish it would be Tom's arms I would be in.

themysteriousashe said:
Lol. It's a Gothic romance. Not a horror at all.
Also, thanks for making me crave Tom Hiddleston. That's not nice. Now, I wish it would be Tom's arms I would be in.
I see...lemme know how it was after the date, eh?

Ha, you think you're craving him now? Wait until after the movie--from what I've seen (trailers during which I covered my eyes in fear), there's going to be some hot, hot scenes.

@Rida That just shows how much you love your cats <3. And YAS. I GET EXCITED WITH BBCODES WORK

Im sorta obsessed with Black Magic by Little Mix. . . its so catchy

crucialstar said:
@Rida That just shows how much you love your cats <3. And YAS. I GET EXCITED WITH BBCODES WORK
I went through this whole Little Mix/Fifth Harmony phase a couple years ago. Odd times...

Black Magic is indeed catchy.

Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, and All Time Low are literally all I listen to these days. I've become so subjective when it comes to music, apart from the occasional Top 40s Pop.

@NessieAlways[/URL]
Well she is Cruella De Vil. I couldn't make her too nice xD

I can't wait for some MarianxMadden action.

crucialstar said:
Jasmine and Madden are study buddies not close but help each other out :)
Ah yes!

I forgot I'll add her in a bit!

Rida said:
She actually ended up well =)

Seeing it now, I like Chloe better than the other two

Kudos to you!

crucialstar said:
Their style reminds me of Aly and Aj or Hilary Duff...

Faction Before Blood] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL] sorry I'm horrible with names I cont know the names of a majority of the characters
That's fine.

I was in the same boat with Hessie's RP

munchkincora said:
So I've decided that Aurora is one of the only people in the school who knows that Flynn's name is Eugene.
Aww she feels so special xD

munchkincora said:
So I've decided that Aurora is one of the only people in the school who knows that Flynn's name is Eugene.
I have a teeny inquiry ♥

Is Flynn involved in any of the drama my wife and I have been planning? Or is he simply from the same story line, but not related in the RP?

NessieAlways said:
She actually ended up well =)

Seeing it now, I like Chloe better than the other two

Kudos to you!
Oh god, I've been holding my breath this whole time, waiting for your opinion.

Thank you so much, love--as I've said before, I regard your opinion highly.

Ooh, so have I--a friend of mine got me listening to Circa Waves, if you've heard of 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back