• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale RP

"Heh, you're right. These are pretty generic, but hey! Frisk told me (at some point before the RP started and after UNDERTALE canonically ended) that humans have hollow cookies with similar messages inside." Asriel took a bite, "These actually aren't that bad!"

"H-he found me by a-accident while he was working on puzzles..." Looking up, she shuffled her feet a tiny bit. "I h-had to c-choice but to attempt to in-n-ntroduce my-yself, because h-he wouldn't le-et me b-be. I tried to es-scape but he k-kept finding me s-somehow.... g-good tracking skills, I g-guess." An ear flopped down over her right eye, and her tail wiggled a little. This was amusing to her now, even though before, Papyrus frightened her greatly, since she didn't know he was actually a safe, friendly person.

@electroShogun

"Yeah, when Papyrus decides to be your friend, there's no way around it," Undyne said, laughing. "He's not the kind of guy that'll take no for an answer."

(this is fairly confusing. Let's just say the minigroup joined back up...?)

Asriel looked towards the ghost, "Don't be afraid, all these monsters are nice, friendly individuals who wouldn't hurt a soul." Asriel realized what he said, and looked down.

(Papyrus, Bunni, Undyne, and Asriel were all together since they left the house. Everyone else is back at the house.)

Undyne nodded. "Yeah. We're all nice people here."

Last edited by a moderator:
(oh, I thought Papyrus was still at home. My bad.)

Asriel looked up, and saw the elevator in front of him, "Shoot, which floor is it, again?"

"Thanks." Asriel jumped up to hit the 3R button, and the elevator door closed. (I really can't wait to introduce Coury once he's accepted)

Bunni smiled softly. These people were nice. Good thing Papyrus had introduced her to them, otherwise, she may have panicked.

The elevator reached 3R, and the doors opened. Undyne stepped out of the elevator first. "From here, it's just a little walk. The shop's over where MTT Resort used to be."

{welp, Lumi's getting completely ignored.. >3> All this effort going to waste.. =w=}

Toriel sighed with relief upon hearing the good news. "Oh goodness, I was so worried...I honestly had no idea what to do, but I'm very thankful for your help here!" She exclaimed quite happily. She went back to check on the boiling pot of water, and added the dry noodles. "I hope the others come back soon, it really doesn't take that long to go to the store, but I bet they all got side tracked..." Tori giggled at the thought and made herself a cup of tea, settling on just relaxing for now.

Undyne and co. arrived at the shop not long after. "All right, we need butterscotch and cinnamon... Anything else your mom might need, Asri?"

@ferociousfeind

Alphys looked out the window and saw another monster walking by. She figured that, since they're pretty much holding a party already, she might as well invite the stranger. She opened the door and called out. "Um... E-Excuse me!"

@Nyannno

"Maybe some seasoning? I think I remember she would always use paprika(read: [insert spice here]) in most of her pies. Oh! She might also need butter. Not buttercups, but butter. Better butter, for the badder, instead of bitter, bad, butter in her better butter pie." Asriel giggled at the tongue twister.

~~~

Coury had finally finished the paperwork to set up a house near Mt. Ebott. He couldn't wait to get an elevator system working, it would be his pride and joy.

Undyne smiled at Asriel. "Gotcha, kid. Paprika, butter, butterscotch, and cinnamon. And you can pick out a candy bar, too," she said as she went through the aisles, picking out what they needed.

"Awesome. Thanks!" Asriel walked off towards the candy aisle, and picked out a Wilky May Bocalate Char.

~~~

Coury picked out a tool to clear out a few trees to make room for the home, and started up-rooting them, and re-planting them elsewhere.

Bunni looked around quietly at the aisles, fascinated by all of the items. She had never been in a store before.

Coury had finished clearing the trees, and began work on his house, magically summoning bricks and cement at will until there was a cozy little cabin to live in, because of plot reasons...?

It was getting dusty in the Hotland as the steam engines somewhat increased their work. It was slowly getting foggy in the Hotland, like somebody was doing some nasty things to the engines in the place. The tall figure was standing in the club of dust, creating the silhouette out there, facing the doors of the grocery yet standing in the distance. The figure reached for the left side of one's belt while wrapping hand around the handle while casually standing there, looking forward. Gentle mumble comes out of the gasmask, saying ' Soon... very soon... , standing there patiently while hoping to see the group coming out, being in semi-ambush.

@electroShogun (Undyne and her crew).

Undyne gathered all of the groceries they needed, and went to pay. After paying for everything, she and the others left the store. Suddenly, something in Undyne's gut told her something was wrong. Her instincts went on alert, scanning the area for danger.

@ShadNova

Bunni balanced a Pocky stick in her mouth happily. This stuff was nice. Off guard from happiness, she floated next to everyone purring. Her eyes were a weak, pastel pink color. Waggling her tail, she hummed sweetly.

The figure would be seen in the fog there as it was standing straight, holding on something. It waits for the reaction as it slowly goes forward, keeping one's eyes on the distant figure of Undyne. After some more time, the voice in the distance goes out, muffled due to the gasmask: 'Fire and water.... Fire and water once again, after the long time have finally met each other, and yet how much time has passed...' The voice for you might sound somewhat familiar, yet you are not sure if it is. You can't see anything besides the silhouette in the distance. Creepy and mysterious to be honest. It might bring chills down your spine as the sense of unknown being faced is there.

@electroShogun (Undyne)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uh oh, what's wrong, Undyne--" Asriel saw the steam gathering outside, obviously a good place for an ambush, "Alright, anyone trying to kill us should come out with their hands in the air, preferably without any weapons of mass blindness in them." Asriel's tone got dark suddenly.

~~~

Coury had finished the cozy brick building, and was kind of bored afterwards, so he decided to explore Mt. Ebott's half of the Underground, he wasn't familiar with its layout. He walked through the deserted castle, through the elevator, and through the back entrance of the store, formerly MTT resort.

The figure would let out the laugh which was once again muffled by the gasmask that was on it. He then suddenly stops, still waiting for the responce from the 'Amphibian Knight' that was standing there. Suddenly, voice shapes it accent, saying in cocky, scottish accent ' Oi Mate, This gavna ain't causing stooshie, ain't ya business royally... ' It was sounding raspy and even harder to understand because of the gasmask. The figure was still standing, like waiting for something while just keeping one's look at the Undyne.

Bunni floats, standing next to Undyne. She felt herself become tight inside from tension, and she prepared to fight. Nobody was touching her new friends, nobody! Her pupils turned a burning white. She gripped air with her claws.

"Woah, alright there, ya dun need ta' show yer accent thar laddie!" Asriel did not like accents.

~~~

Coury loked through the shop, fascinated by the different items, especially the namen roodles. They looked like ramen noodles, but they weren't! He stepped out of the shop, into the middle of the tense standoff, "Oi! Do I know you lot?"

~~~

"Umm, no? I've never seen you before..." Asriel's attention was grabbed by the new skeleton brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back