• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale RP

"Sounds like a yes to me. Sit tight, punk. I'll make you some soup," Undyne said, rushing into the kitchen. Sounds of clattering silverware filled the room. "B-Be careful, Undyne! D-Don't destroy the k-kitchen again!" Alphys called out. The lizard girl sighed. She loved Undyne, but the fishwoman tended to do things... very over-the-top.

Papyrus smiled at her, presenting the spaghetti.

"HELLO BUNNI! I BROUGHT YOU SOME FRESH MADE SPAGHETTI, STRAIGHT FROM THE MASTER CHIEF HIMSELF!"

He gestured to himself with his spare hand. He looked rather happy that she had shown her face to him. He knew she couldn't eat it, but at least she'd try! That was enough to make him happy.

~~~~

Serfi watched the two hurry inside, then saw Toriel enter as well. What was going on? Huh. Serfi turned his attention back to his door. He really had no idea what he was doing, but he was ready to do SOMETHING!

Alphys noticed someone outside her window, and went to check who it was. "Oh, h-hello there..." she called from the doorway. "C-Can I help you?"

@The Reaper Of Souls [/color]

Serfi popped back into reality when his door opened... Wait, this wasn't his house! He noticed the person talking to him. "Oh! Yeah, I just got lost. I have no clue where my house is apparently. Sorry for interrupting." He apologized, positioning his pillowcase on more comfortably. He made motions with his arm whilst he spoke, beginning to float absentmindedly.

@MoltenLightning

Bunni took it carefully, turning fully solid so that she could hold it.

"Tha-a-ank you Pap-pyrus!"

Shutting her eyes happily, the spaghetti disappeared into the empty space where her mouth would be, and then seconds later, it fell out from her stomach area, icy cold, and dry.

"You-u-r cooking imp-r-roved."

Tilting her head a little, she sent him a smiley emoticon. Hey, if she couldn't smile, at least there was some representation of her doing so. Papyrus meant a lot to her, being her only real friend, or really, the only person that knew of her. Flicking an ear, she looked up at Papyrus happily.

electroShogun said:
Alphys noticed someone outside her window, and went to check who it was. "Oh, h-hello there..." she called from the doorway. "C-Can I help you?"
Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Undyne had just finished heating up the canned soup she had bought. She couldn't help but feel that doing things the "careful" way was dull, but Alphys did ask her to be careful... The things she'd do for her little lizard... She poured the soup into a bowl, grabbed a spoon, and brought it out to Frisk. "Here you go, kid."
"Thanks-s-s-s."

They took the bowl, the spoon clanking against the side as Frisk shivered. The warmth of the soup help with their sore throat, the steam clearing their stuffed nose. Their skin was a feverish red, the blanket hung on their shoulders. Once in a while Frisk would let out a nasty fits of coughing and elephant sneeze, attempting not to spill the hot soup,but failed miserably.

"Easy, kid! That stuff's hot!" Undyne said, finding a small folding table and opening it up in front of Frisk. She took the bowl and set it down on the table. "You eat that up. I'll get your jacket dried."

electroShogun said:
"Easy, kid! That stuff's hot!" Undyne said, finding a small folding table and opening it up in front of Frisk. She took the bowl and set it down on the table. "You eat that up. I'll get your jacket dried."
Frisk nodded their thanks.

"If you don't mind, sure!" His eyes shown with excitement. An opportunity to actually meet people for once, it seemed!

~~~~

"WHY OF COURSE! THIS IS THE GREAT PAPYRUS YOU ARE COMPLIMENTING AFTER ALL! I SUCCEED AT EVERYTHING I DO! NYEH HEH HEH!" He smiles at her, then seems to get an idea. "YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU SHOULD GO MEET ALL MY FRIENDS! THEY'RE JUST ABOUT AS GREAT AS ME AT FRIENDSHIP!" Papyrus awaits her response, grabbing the pasta in the meantime.

@MoltenLightning

Bunni became nervous, and shy, fading a little. She was unsure about talking to anyone else, and this scared her. Papyrus was the only person she remembered talking to. Floating again, she hovered side to side. Not wanting to disappoint him, she sighed to herself, and became solid again, descending gently to the ground. "S-sure." It was too hard to say no to him. So innocent and sweet. Bunni guessed his friends were equally as nice, or at least she hoped this.

Asriel Dreemurr was having a decidedly bad time. He had been beaten twice through peaceful means by a little child! He was actually rather impressed, and decided to come through with his side of the deal: breaking the barrier, and returning the souls of all the monsters. He had realized that killing people "for fun" isn't very fun if you can't reset. Currently he was staring out the attic window, watching the events unfold: The great and powerful Frisk being taken down by a mere cold, and Toriel and Alphys overreacting... Right? Asriel got up, put on a winter coat, and ran towards Alphys's house, "Hey! U-uh, let me in, please?"

Alphys held open the door for the little pillow... then stopped cold when she saw a familiar figure running across the way. "P-P-Prince Asriel!"

"YEAH! ALRIGHT, FOLLOW ME! WE SHOULD VISIT UNDYNE AND ALPHYS FIRST. UNDYNE IS THE ONE WHO TAUGHT ME TO COOK, AFTER ALL! SHE CAN BE PRETTY ROWDY THOUGH, SO I'LL TELL HER TO TAKE IT EASY ON YOU. BUT I'M SURE THEY'LL LIKE YOU!"

He marched along towards Alphys's house confidently.

~~~~

Serfi was just about to enter when he saw the prince running towards the doorway. Or was that the prince? He couldn't really remember. Probably, as that was what Alphys said. He floated in, attention still out the door, then bumped into Undyne. In all honesty, it was more of a 'poof'. He looked up at her, blinking.

"Oh, sorry!"

"Uhh, yep, that's, uhh, me... It's really cold out here, and I, uhh, didn't put winter boots on... Well, you're the royal scientist, right? So we're basically equal in role anyways." Asriel gives a nervous smile.

"Hey, watch it!" Undyne shouted, before looking to see who it was that bumped into her. Seeing the little ghost, her angry expression softened. "Sorry, gut reaction. It's all right."

"N-Not exactly... You're the s-son of the King. I'm n-not related to him... Oh, p-please come in!" Alphys said, moving aside to let the young prince in.

Bunni tried to keep up with his pace, walking quietly in the snow. She was warmed by his confidence, and felt somewhat confident herself from this. Following him, she thought about what was about to happen, going through different situations unsurely in her mind. What if they didn't like her? What if they did? What would she say? What would she do? Will she chicken out like she did the last few times he tried to introduce her to people? Shaking a little, not from the cold, but from fear, she hoped that this would work out well, and that she wouldn't mess up.

@MoltenLightning

"Thank you!" Asriel walked in, and hung up his coat in the closet, to be forgotten for at least two weeks. "Hey, Frisk, you O.K.?"

"Again, sorry. I was totally zoned out, which was definitely my fault. Anyway, nice home you've got here! Nice and cozy." He looked about, then his gaze rested on Frisk. "Oh gee, do they have a cold?"

~~~~

Papyrus approached the house, then stopped a few feet away from the house. He turned to face Bunni.

"THEY ARE JUST INSIDE THAT HOUSE. IT'LL WORK THIS TIME, I KNOW IT! I'LL GO THERE FIRST AND PREPARE THEM FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!"

He nears the door. He notices Alphys, and smiles. "ALPHYS! HEY, I WANT YOU TO MEET BUNNI! NOW, DON'T BE ALARMED! I AM FRIENDS WITH HER, SO YOU SHOULD INSTANTLY ASSUME SHE IS GREAT! JUST BE GENTLE, ALRIGHT?" He gestures for her to come over.

Bunni shivers, and walks over, standing next to Papyrus, looking at Alphys, examining her. She heard the name before, but had never seen her in person. Taking notes in her mind, Bunni tilted her head, waving at Alphys shyly. Despite the fear, she remained in her full solid form. She couldn't panic this time. It was too late to back out anyways. Bunni was still nervous though, afraid to mess up and do something wrong in front of his friends.

@MoltenLightning

"Oh, h-hello." Alphys waved at Papyrus' friend. "Um... P-Papyrus, I d-don't want to be rude, b-but... T-The house is kinda getting f-full... And F-Frisk is inside w-with a cold..."

"Yeah," Undyne said to the ghost. "Real nasty one, too. But they're strong. They won't let a cold beat them!"

"I think we should bake some pie. Mom always loved baking butterscotch/cinnamon pie, don't you, Mom?" Asriel looked around at all the people, taking note of the ones he didn't immediately recognize.

"They have been through worse, yes."

He looks through the open doorway again, and notices another ghost. He didn't actually think there were going to be other ghosts coming to the Surface. It was pretty neat that there was another one.

~~~~

Papyrus looks confused, "WELL HEAT THEM UP THEN! AND WHY IS IT SO FULL? IS THERE A PARTY HAPPENING? AM I GONNA BE ABLE TO COOK PASTA FOR THE WHOLE HOUSE? MAYBE EVEN DO IT WITH UNDYNE? THAT WOULD BE JUST AMAZING!"

He puts both his hands on his face, imagining such a beautiful thing.

"Spaghetti sounds like a great idea! Let's get to it!" Asriel finds a box of noodles and some sauce after some searching, and puts a disproportionate amount of water on to boil.

"It w-was just Toriel at first, th-then Undyne came home, and then a little p-pillow ghost came, and then the P-Prince..." Alphys looked very nervous. She'd never had so many guests at once before.

Undyne noticed Asriel fill a pot to the brim with water and put it on the stove. She walked over and picked up the pot. "Careful, Prince, that's too much water. It'll boil over. Here." She poured out some of the water, then put it back on the stove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back