• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Jay appeared in his flat

Crystal was sorting out films to watch with timmy sitting beside her

Blake and angelo nodded agreeing with aaliyah

As if being bullied was enough. A devil himself, not quite the fighter. He sulked, Ice pack on his eyes. He sketched a picture in his sketchbook, and Concord sucked. His tail was flat, and his horns were always long and pointy. He sat under a tree, and thought about the reason why Devil did this.

"What are you saying? Lord Satan wouldn't stop until all those angels dropped dead." Valdus says swaying his scaly spiked tail from side to side threateningly

Angelo frowned at him " well whether you like it or not thats what's happened. To say you want to fight and break the rules you our defying our lord."

Valdus lets his tail drops and drops to his knees in front of Angelo "I never knew. Forgive me for my ignorance."

Angelo looked surprised by the sudden change in valdas. "Uhhh its fine"

Blake nodded " we'll let you off this time. Next time I'll bound you immediately"

Aaliyah giggles. "I like the picture though" She said tracing the wall

"Naw this is just a friends sleep over. Making it a party though"

"Yes. I doubt that I will try anything such as this again however, now that I know that it wasn't some mimicry made up by God." Valdus says still on his knees 
Valdus looks at Angelo a but surprised "A party? It is kind of you to invite me however after what just happened..."

"YAAAS There's a party. You have to come~" Aaliyah said pulling on Valdus's arms trying to make him move 
Isaiah appears with Crystal. "Hey love~"

Angelo smiled " alright. Lets go" Angelo vanished with them both and appeared in jays flat.

Jay grinned " hey! Oooh and a new friend"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back