• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Valdus tugs at Aaliyah's boulder gently "Could you please stop pulling me? I assure you that I won't run away."

Lyric appeared by Crystal. "CC, I have to avoid your brother..." She said with a smile walking to her.

Taylor appeared beside Ninah. "Hey Ninah, Hi Jay."

Taylor smiled. "How are ya Darlin'?" 
Lyrc whimpered. "I am a stupid truth angel is why." She turned around and saw Blake. She let out a small yip then vanished.

Darien appeared where Lyric was originally "She's a truth angel?"

Lyric appeared in Jordan's house, quickly she hid in the kitchen cabinet. She was scolding herself for only being able to tell the truth. Why did god curse her with this....

Jordan wandered into the kitchen and opened the cabinet, he raised an eyebrow when he saw Lyric but wasn't surprised. "Why are you in my kitchen cabinet?"

"Hiding!" Lyric squeaked before closing the door again.

Jordan shrugged.

Darien smirked. "Makes since, no wonder why she sleep talks."

Jordan leaned against the kitchen counter raising an eyebrow. "Why are you in my house, I don't remember inviting an angel in."

Darien leaned against a wall then disappeared, before appearing by Jay and Ninah

Crystal smiled and patted the seat next to her

Angelo smirked " so I'm guessing you have a plan for tonight"

Jay grinned and pulled Taylor into the hug

Blake shrugged " lyric is an angel. Lyric answer my question and don't pretend you don't know what one because I know you cant lie"

Taylor chuckled and hugged back.

Darien smirked. "Ninah right?"

Lyric opened the cabinet slightly. "Please say the question again?" she whimpered.

Jordan chuckled and leaned back. "Little Lyric has to tell the truth."

Isaiah sat down and wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer. "How my little prey been" he asked kissing her mark.

"Plan?"

Ninah blushes as Jay did so 

[QUOTE="Leaving Reality]Taylor chuckled and hugged back.
Darien smirked. "Ninah right?"

Lyric opened the cabinet slightly. "Please say the question again?" she whimpered.

Jordan chuckled and leaned back. "Little Lyric has to tell the truth."

[/QUOTE]
Ninah blushes looking at Darien. "Y-Yes"she said looking down

Ninah looks down covering her mouth with her mouth. "Thanks"

img-thing

Jay grinned

" Why did you expect that to happen and why does Crystal have a dog?"

Crystal smiled " fine." She tilted her head " prey?"

Angelo shrugged " done worry" he smiled

Taylor hummed. "You guys are adjusting better than a lot." she said with a smile.

Lyric grinned at Blake. "CC has a dog because I bought her one because she loves animals and could use the responsibility and to keep her dancing with Isaiah." she was avoiding the second part.

Darien smirked. "You are so shy without any need to be."

Jordan smirked watching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back