• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

[QUOTE="Dirty Dreams]Ninah looks down covering her mouth with her mouth. "Thanks"
img-thing

[/QUOTE]
(Covering her mouth with her mouth? Lol)

Gee appeared beside Jordan. "We never finished"

Blake nodded " okay. ..il pay you for the dog. Now answer the other question"

Jay winked " I love angels they adorable"

Jordan nodded. "Okay, I just want to see Lyric admit whatever she has to first." He smirked.

"Well-......." Lyric started to say very slowly. "You and Tay were always really close in heaven and you to have chemistry and all the angels, including God were seeing how long it would take you to start flirting and end up together...." She rambled quickly. "You guys just go.." she then vanished with a squeak.

Taylor pouted at Jay. "We are not adorable..."

Blake burst out laughing and vanished appearing behind Taylor "dod you know God and lyric were betting on us?" He grinned

Jay grinned " you are your so pure and innocent and with your white wings its so adorable beautiful and elegant all in one!"

Gee shrugged " you Lost anyway" she smirked

Taylor was about to argue with Jay when she heard Blake and whirled around. "They were what now!" she crossed her arms over her chest.

Jordan rolled his eyes. "Did not."

Blake pulled her closer and whispered in her ear not wanting the others to hear. "Apparently they thought we should get together"

Gee smirked " did~"

"A little nickname" Isaiah said kissing her cheek.

Aaliyah smiles. "Ok"

[QUOTE="Sassy Crystal]Jay grinned
" Why did you expect that to happen and why does Crystal have a dog?"

Crystal smiled " fine." She tilted her head " prey?"

Angelo shrugged " done worry" he smiled

[/QUOTE] 
Verdas said:
(Covering her mouth with her mouth? Lol)
hush) 
"S-sorry" Ninah apologizes

Taylor's eyes widened. "W-what! Ya got to be joking... they wouldn't." She became quiet. "Lyric said this?"

Jordan shook his head. "not."

Darien smirked. "So innocent, you don't need to apologize Ninah."

Crystal smiled and blushed a little "oh okay" she rested against his chest.

Angelo went and sat in an arm chair and watched her

Blake grinned " yeah. And you know we can't defy god" he teased

Gee shrugged

Crystal looked at ger "why? Telling the truth is good" she smiled

Taylor crossed her arms over her chest. "No one said it was God's demand..." She couldn't believe it.

Jordan shrugged.

Lyric pouted. "You know how everyone was betting on Blake and Tay?" she gave a small sigh. "I went to tay's house because Blake was there to tell him about Timmy but then I saw them flirting and it slipped out because I have to speak the truth."

Blake chuckled " kidding love" he kissed her cheek " although I wouldn't complain"

Crystal giggled " good it was about time someone said something. They needed a push in the right direction"

Taylor's cheeks flared. "Oh yeah, why's that." her tone was even, she didn't sound flustered but her body language gave her away. Especially with the light blush that dusted her cheeks.

Lyric giggled. "I guess, those two are clueless at times."

Blake smiled " figure it out. " he said holding her hips "by the way. You're body cant lie"

Crystal smiled " and I'm meant to be the naive one"

Ninah looks at Jay for help. She didn't know what to say.

Aaliyah squeals running to him.

Isaiah smirks. "Blake~ What happened to your good boy image"

Taylor huffed. "Sally." She vanished to her house.

Lyric giggled. "Oo~" she smiled at Crystal. "Operation Taylor and Blake is underway."

Darien smirked wider. "I am just teasing you babe, relax."

Blake hadn't seen isaiah there m henlet go of Taylor and immediately frowned walking over and pulled Crystal off his lap

Angelo pulled her to his lap and chuckled

Jay winked and shook his head. Not getting involved

Lyric nodded. "Jay~" she hummed as she linked arms with Crystal.

Taylor appeared in front of the girls. "Maybe Timmy can be batdog." she said with a smile. "Okay that was my only suggestion"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back