• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

[QUOTE="Dirty Dreams]Lies-Isaiah)
Isaiah pouts. "Oh but you get to feel up on Lyric but she can't sit next to me?"

Ninah blue hearing babe.

Aaliyah smiles sitting in his lap. "Candy~"

[/QUOTE]
Blake shrugged " I would hardly sau that was feeling her up. Plus I know you're intentions where as mine aren't like that. So yeah, in answer to you question your exactly right"

Angelo chuckled and handed her the bag. Smirking slightly and rested his head on her shoulder

[QUOTE="Leaving Reality]Taylor appeared in her house then went to the kitchen and grabbed at coke. She flopped down on her couch and listened to the music playing through the house.
Lyric smiled. "Because I haven't seen Jay, nor hung out with him in a while and Isaiah doesn't like me very much, I might be friends with demons but not all like me." she explained.

[/QUOTE]
Crystal frowned " I didn't think he dislikes you..." she sighed " but Blake won't be there" she mumbled

Hehe)

Lyric grinned, "let's get shopping!" She giggled. "And gossip."

Taylor was walking down the street, she then climbed onto the roof of a building to just watch the clouds

Blake appeared beside her

Crystal smiled " yaaay!"

Jay grinned " okay. But to gossip we have to have drinks and food. Its law" he chuckled

Taylor jumped slightly then looked over at Blake. "Hey." Her feet were dangling over the side of the building and her hair was slightly wind blown from the breeze up there.

Lyric giggled and dragged them to the food court for puppies, dogs, and demons/angels a like.

(Random mall xD I love it!)

Blake leaned back on his hands dangling his legs as well. "I'm sorry if I upset you."

Crystal ran ahead with timmy at her heals and found a table sitting down.

Jay chuckled at then and sat down as well

Randomness rules!)

Taylor tilted her head looking at him. "You didn't upset me," she paused thinking of the right words. "I just didn't know how to deal with my emotions at the time." She shrugged giving him a smile,

Lyric got a drink and sat down.

So true! )

He smiled " good. So what emotions were you trying to control? "

Crystal smiled " what gossip did you want to know? "

Hehehe)

Taylor just looked at him though her lashes while she bit her lip slightly and a faint blush dusted her cheeks once more. Quickly she looked away from him. "Just overwhelming and over powering emotions." Taylor said.

"Anything, I just want to hear gossip."

Jay grinned "Ninah and Darien might be getting together~"

Blake raised an eyebrow and held her chin turning her head back to him "What kind?"

wasn't sure how to explain the chin holding wel so here :
wedding-couple-kiss_02.jpg

Lol)

Taylor closed her eyes. "Feelings for you..." She mumbled then leaned in and gave him a small kiss. "Feeling for you that I was blocking when we were in heaven."

Lyric giggled. "Oo~ cute, though wouldn't Ninah fall?" She asked worriedly.

Blake smiled and kissed her back "Well apparently god was rooting for us so I think its okay to unblock them"

Jay shrugged "I thought it was only when you had sex, anyway she seem to be going down the route" he gestured to Crystal who wasn't really paying attention and giggling at timmy chasing his tail

Taylor giggled pulling away. "I can't believe they were betting on us." She said.

Lyric nodded. "True, I think it is only if you have sex with a demon... Anyways." She glanced at Crystal. "That's what I'm worried about. I mean no matter what CC is still CC to me but there are others who won't take it kindly."

Blake smiled and chuckled "I'm curious to see who won though"

Jay nodded "Fallens don't bother me. Plus if its only if you have sex then you only gota watch Isaiah, did you know hes a sex demon?"

Crystal smile hearing Isaiah mentioned "He gave me a nickname"

Taylor nodded. "Probably the girls..." She said knowing that they would of started it.

Lyric nodded at Jay. "Yeah I know." She looked at Crystal with a raised eyebrow. "What is the nickname?"

Taylor blushed lightly. "Those girls... You gotta love 'em." She said then leaned on Blake,

Lyric groaned and laid her head on the table. "I am so done... And screwed... God if Blake heard or knew." She looked up at Crystal. "Don't tell Blake about your nickname."

( xD poor lyric)

Jay was covering his mouth muffling a laugh

Crystal pouted " aw, why not? Why does Blake dislike him so much? Isaiah's nice to me"

Blake put his arm around her waist and kissed her temple before resting his against hers

(Poor poor Lyric)

Lyric sighed. "It is because he is so nice to you and attracted to you that Blake doesn't like him. He just doesn't want you to get hurt or regret anything." She wanted to curl in a ball and lock Crystal away where no one could take advantage of her, and she wouldn't have to worry so much.

Taylor leaned into his side. "So are we dating now and the girls win or what?" She asked quietly as she looked at the skyline.

Jay patted lyrics shoulder. And smiled " you'll be fine"

Crystal pouted " I like him though. Blakes just mean"

Blake smiled " well yeah....I guess" he said softly and kissed her head. "Unless you don't want to"

Lyric groaned and placed her head back on the table. "Just trust me CC and don't tell him unless you never want to see Isaiah or have any freedom." She glanced at Jay. 'Kill me now.' She mouthed to him.

Taylor smiled. "If I didn't want to you would not be near me right now, or touching me." She pulled her legs underneath her and then poked his nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back