• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Jay chuckled " you know I could always have a chat with him if ya wanted. Find out a little more from his point of view"

Crystal pouted " okay" she grinned " lyric do you like like anyone? "

Blake chuckled and nipped her finger "careful. " he teased

Lyric nodded at Jay. "Do that for me will you?" She then turned to Crystal and shook her head. "No, I don't I am just my little self and that is it. No love interest."

Taylor giggled. "Never!" She poked his nose again.

Jay smiled " sure thin"

Crystal pouted " aww okay you're turn to say something gossipy"

Blake smirked and poked her stomach before pulling her to him. "Hey Taylor? "

Lyric smiled, "thanks Jay." Lyric then smirked. "Darien and Jordan are in a rivalry right now, I don't know why or what they are competing for but I think it is like who is the better demon."

Taylor looked up at Blake holding his hands. "Yes?"

Jat raised an eyebrow " ooooh really? "

Gee appeared " competition? "

Crystal giggled silly boys"

"Dp you believe in Soul mates? " he held hers

Lyric nodded giggling. "Yeah, for as long as I have known them they are always arguing about who the better demon is. I avoid being dragged into the argument but they decided to do a serious of 'trials' to see who is better. I don't know the trails though."

Taylor thought for a moment and nodded. "That is what I was raised to believe and still do, everyone has a match, like a puzzle piece." She said. "Why do you ask?" Her heart started to beat a little faster although she wasn't sure why.

Gee grinned " sounds like fun"

Jay frowned " ot better not involve my angel ninah"

Crystal smiled " fun"

Blake shrugged " just curious" he smiled and kissed jer cheek

Awe okay.)

Lyric smiled. "Don't worry it doesn't." She then pouted. "How come no one is protective of me like that." She shrugged. "It is entertaining to watch."

Taylor smiled. "If you say so." Then she heard a scream and groaned. "I swear..." She muttered then vanished.

Jay pouted " I'm protective pf you! O just know you're okay and you are alright at the moment. But if anyone hurt you I would kill them"

Blake frowned " damn it" he vanished with her

Lyric giggled. "I know, I am just pulling your chain Jay~" she blew him a kiss. "Love ya my awesome gay demon." She smiled widely.

Taylor phased into an alleyway and saw two demons pinning a female angel and ultimately making her an outcast. With a flick of her wrist she pinned both demons to the wall. "Y'all are kiddin' me right. Why can't you just leave her alone she ain't done nothin' now has she." She said. One of the demons snarled at her and spit at her.

Jay grinned and hugged her. "Yay!"

Gee chuckled slightly before vanishing

Crystal smiled and hugged timmy. "Blake and Taylor sittin in a tree~" she sang quietly

Blake growled appearing beside her and clicked his fingers. A golden band appeared around both the demons wrists sealing their powers. "You're powers are sealed until you have earned the right to have them back. " he said standing beside Taylor protectively

The demons growled. "Damn angels. All of you are trash!" They yelled. Taylor gave a bored sigh. "Goodbye." She waved her hand and transported them to the edge on concord. She then walked over to the Angel. "You alright Darlin'?" The Angel nodded. "Okay, go one home now, may father send his blessing to you so you can rest peacefully." The Angel thanked both of them before going to her home.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Lyric sang along with Crystal.

Jay laughed and then grinned " lets go tease them"

Crystal cheered " yeeeaaahhh!"

Blake smiled and kissed Taylors head "are ypu alright love?"

Lyric giggled standing up. "This will be fun."

Jordan appeared. "Who are we teasing now?" He asked with a devilish smirk.

Taylor smiled and nodded. "Just fine sweetheart. It take more than two amateur demons to hurt me." She said with a small wink. "You okay?"

Crystal smiled " Blake and Taylor cuz they're together"

Jay grinned and vanished wirh Crystal appearing behind Taylor.

Jay laughed " oh did you just call him sweetheart! ?"

Crystal giggled and smiled

Blake nodded and frowned at the two before smiling an little

Lyric and Jordan smirked before vanishing then appearing behind Blake. "So you guys finally are dating, gosh I was afraid it would never happen." Lyric giggled.

Taylor rolled her eyes smiling. "Yes I called him sweetheart Darlins' it's a southern thang I thought you would know that."

Blake smiled " you never called me sweetheart before" he said quietly in her ear.

Crystal giggled and hugged them both "if you guys get married we'll be sisters! "

Jay put an arm around lyric and winked at her

Gee appeared smirking a little

Taylor smirked at Blake. "We weren't datin' before." She then hugged Crystal. "Don't get to far ahead of yourself."

Lyric looked at Jay and giggled.

Jordan stood by Gee an arm thrown lazily over her shoulders. "I can already hear the bells ringing."

Gee raised an eyebrow at him and shrugged before smirking "and Crystal what does marriage mean?"

Crystal smiled " it means they'll have sex"

Blakes jaw dropped and he face palmed

Jay laughed

Taylor groaned as shook her head and placed one hand to her forehead, "oh dear..." She muttered.

Lyric laughed and shook her head. "Oh CC~ what to do with you."

Jordan smirked at Gee and chuckled

Crystal looked confused " what? Thats what you all said! "

Gee smirked at him " I'm just amazing like that"

Jay grinned and chuckled

Blake smiled and kissed pulled her to his side wrapping an arm around her waist

Taylor was hesitant at first to Blake grabbing her in front of everyone but then smiled at let him. "Y'all just wanted to tease us."

Jordan smirked at her. "I never thought otherwise," he said smoothly.

Lyric hugged Crystal. "It's okay!" She then smiled at Blake and Taylor. "Blake and Taylor sittin in a tree." She hummed.

Gee raised an eyebrow and then shrugged " then you're smart"

Crystal grinned " K I S S I N G!"

jay smirk "fire comes love, then comes marriage~"

Blake smiled at Taylor and the groaned and rolled his eyes at them. "Guys really? !"

Taylor shook her head. "Y'all are actin' like 5 year olds." She laughed.

Everyone sang. "Then comes the baby in the baby carriage!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back