• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Taylor looked at Blake. "Really? Sounds fun. Crystal and Lyric will have a blast." She said with a smile.

Lyric took a bite. "Amazing!" She continues to eat.

"Unless?"

Blake nodded " jay said the twins were doing one"

"Well I wonder if she might if it comes to having a crush. That or trying not to tell Crystal something" he chuckled

Crystal smiled happily "yeah!!!!" She grinned and finished her slice

Taylor smiled. "Fantastic, but right now I need you to let go of me so I can put the dishes away."

Lyric smiled. "I love Taylor's pies, don't you,"

Jordan shook his head. "Part of her job is to keep the truth from those who aren't ready to handle it or might abuse it. Crystal just can't handle some of the things she wants to know." He chuckles

Blake pouted and rested his head on her shoulder and grinned " what if I don't want to?"

Crystal nodded happily "yes!!!"

Jay pouted and chuckled " aww but yeah. But I think blakes to blame for that. Although I guess he never thought he would be living with demons"

Okay)

Taylor blushed. "Okay fine you win I'll do dishes later." She hummed.

Lyric smiled. "Hey love birds! Aren't you two going to have pie?"

Jordan chuckled and nodded. "Very true."

Blake grinned and turned her around to face him. He sighed " coming! " he kissed her quickly before taking her hand and pulling her to the dining room

Crystal giggled " so Taylor. When you getting married? !"

Jay grinned " you coming to the ball"

Taylor got two slices. One for her, the other for Blake. She blushed at Crystal's comment. "Darlin' you're goin' a bit fast, I am not marrying your brother when we haven't even said I love you. Marriage will come much later." She set a piece of pie in front of Blake then sat and started eating.

Lyric giggled. "Well would you ever marry each other?" She asked innocently.

"Sure, maybe for a little."

(It's okay :) )

Taylor finished eating and took the girls plates to put the dishes away.

"Yes! Didn't you hear?" Lyric giggled

Crystal shook her head " no"

Blake took the plates from her and shook his head " you cooked"

(Do they remind you of a married couple with kids at this moment? )

(Oh my god! Yess!)

Taylor shrugged, "alright..." She grabbed two cokes for the girls then sat on the couch after giving them to her.

"Oh well the twins are throwing one, we are so going! It will be fun." She smiled

(So cute! )

Blake smiled and sat down beside her dropping his arm over her shoulder " I got you girls your very own dress maker...alright Angelo did but I would if I knew about him" he smiled

Crystal smiled " thanks" she grinned and sipped her coke "yay!!" She giggled sitting on the other sofa. She squealed "really! ?"

Totally a family xD )

Lyric squealed and hugged Blake. "Awesome!" She then sat on the arm of the couch sipping her coke. "Though Jay would probably make our dresses." She giggled. "He 'makes fashion' as he tells me."

Taylor chuckled at the girls. "Well y'all sound excited. And who knows maybe Lyric will get picked up on by an angel." She teased.

Lyric smiled and hugged Jay. "Hi Jay!"

Taylor smiled and got up and ran upstairs to put on music and change into sweatpants

Jay grinned and hugged her "hey sweetheart. Happy about the news ? Could you ask fir a bettrr designer? " he grinned

Blake laid down on the sofa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back