• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Blake laughed.

Crystal smiled and giggled " that songs weird. Everyone knows mister stalk brings the baby"

Jay and gee face palmed "how innocent can she be?" They chuckled

"Too innocent," Taylor said shooting an accusing glare at Blake, "even for an Angel." She laughed.

Lyric giggled. "Oh Crystal... I can't wait till you know." She hugged Crystal again.

Jordan laughed

Blake shrugged and pouted looking away "protecting her" he mumbled

Gee smirked " ooooh look who wears the trousers. Go Taylor you tell him right"

Crystal hugged her and smiled " know what?"

Jay grinned " honestly I think its her innocence that doesn't protect her"

"In heaven that might of worked, but not here!" Taylor hummed. Her eyes then widened as she remembered something. "The pie!" She gasped and vanished.

Lyric smiled. "How adorable you are."

Jordan smirked. "So Taylor is in control huh? No surprise there, she seems like a whirlwind for an angel, based on what I've seen and heard from Lyric."

"Lady Crystal if you would like me to, I can explain to you how a baby is made. I used to eat human babies right after they got born after all." Valdus says, stepping out from a corner

Blake frowned "no one's in control its an equal relationship"

Crystal smiled and giggled hugging her "yay "

Gee shrugged " I haven't heard much. I keep my distance from angels. They're only fun to mess with"

Jay appeared beside Jordan " so sexy I hear you in a lil competition"

Crystal looked horrified "why would you eat babies! ?"

Blake frowned at him " was that eating part really necessary. And you're not explaining that to her"

Lyric frowned at Valdus. "Really dude? Come on we didn't need to know that."

Jordan chuckled at Jay. "Let me guess Lyric told you?"

Crystal scrunched up her face " eew. ". She sighed " so what did you want to explain to me?"

Blake looked at valdus as in to say 'if you tell her I'll kill you'

Lyric tugged Crystal's sleeve. "Crystal, I think Tay made pie, let's go get some!"

Jordan shrugged. "Who is the better demon, who can trick and manipulate better."

Crystal smiled " ooh what pie?!"

(Poor lyric always havit to find a way to make Crystal escape knowing the truth l

Jay raised an eyebrow " oh...is ninah involved in this at all?"

(That's apart of my job... Sadly -Lyric)

Lyric smiled. "Apple pecan! Come on!" She said tugging her sleeve again.

Jordan shook his head. "Nope, Darien just finds her fascinating. Our competition started before we came to concord."

(Thanks - blake)

Blake nodded

Crystal shrugged at valdus "oh okay" she giggled " okay lyric"

Jay nodded " alright. " he frowned " he better not try and taint my little angel " he grinned

Gee shrugged " I don't see what the big deal is. You know devil is an angel...or was"

-smiles- -Lyric)

Lyric grinned, "yay!" She ran off with Crystal.

Jordan shrugged. "It involves Lyric more than any other angel."

Lyric ran inside Taylor's house, the entire place smelt like the pie. "Yummy!"

Taylor smiled. "Pie is on the dinning room table girls! Grab a slice." She was cleaning up the kitchen.

Jordan smirked. "She knows me and Darien well enough to know our tricks therefore she is the hardest to taint. In other words we are trying to get her to tell one lie that way she can repent and still be Angel but we have acomplished tainting her."

Jay frowned " hmmm...I don't like the idea of her becoming a fallen"

Crystal smiled "smells good" she said running over to the pie "thanks Taylor! "

Blake appeared behind her and wrapped his arms around hwr waist " guess what?"

"You're Welcome!" Taylor then jumped and continued to clean as Blake held her. "What?"

Lyric smiled. "Time for the best pie ever!" She got a slice for her and Crystal. "Thanks Mamma Taylor!" She said with a giggle.

Jordan shrugged. "She won't stay a fallen and I doubt it will happen we've been trying for a year now." He gave a light sigh. "I think we are going to just call it a truce."

"There going to be a ball"

Crystal giggled and began eating "yummmmmmmm!!!!!!"

Jay laughed " I don't know if its possible for her to lie. Unless. .."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back