• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Lyric giggled at Crystal's question then turned to Jay. "Will you come shopping with us?"

Taylor looked extremely flustered. "Um, where did you hear that?" she asked trying to appear nonchalant but failing.

Crystal smiled " its obvious and I saw you two together"

Jay grinned " yass"

Crystal looked at lyric " can isait come too?"

Lyric frowned. "CC~ this is bonding time for you and me, okay? Plus your brother would get angry..."

Taylor smiled. "Have fun girls!" she said avoiding the topic then vanished.

Taylor appeared in her house then went to the kitchen and grabbed at coke. She flopped down on her couch and listened to the music playing through the house.

Lyric smiled. "Because I haven't seen Jay, nor hung out with him in a while and Isaiah doesn't like me very much, I might be friends with demons but not all like me." she explained.

[QUOTE="Leaving Reality]Taylor appeared in her house then went to the kitchen and grabbed at coke. She flopped down on her couch and listened to the music playing through the house.
Lyric smiled. "Because I haven't seen Jay, nor hung out with him in a while and Isaiah doesn't like me very much, I might be friends with demons but not all like me." she explained.

[/QUOTE]
Lies-Isaiah)

Isaiah pouts. "Oh but you get to feel up on Lyric but she can't sit next to me?"

Ninah blue hearing babe.

Aaliyah smiles sitting in his lap. "Candy~"

I don't know that, I think you don't like me -pouts- besides I can't lie -Lyric)

Darien chuckled. "Not use to that are you?"

-innocent look- see.... -Lyric)

Darien stood up straight removing himself from the wall. "Darien." He smirked. "What am I to ugly to look at?"

mhm-Isaiah)

"N-no. You're quite handsome!" Ninah said thinking she offended him and blushes madly calling him handsome

.... -shrinks- -Lyric)

Darien chuckled and put an arm around her. He knew was shy and decided to stop teasing her even though he found it amusing to watch her reactions. "Again, I'm teasing." He whispered in her ear. He looked at her with a sauntering smile.

Darien walks to her. "Why don't we go get a treat and talk a little more,." he started walking past her, she could either follow or stay where she was, he wasn't going to offer twice

Darien walked down the street and into a smallish dinner. "Choose whatever you like." he said leaning against the counter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back