• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Valdus stops by a wall and takes out some spray paint out of his bag, shakes it a bit and then paints someone on the wall with the red spray paint saying "Any Angels that wanna fight drop by my place." He then attached a few maps with tape next to the words and spray paints Jesus grovelling before Satan's feet "These games won't be enough to satisfy my boredom. Hopefully some read this and follow the map

Blake chuckled " how stupid can you bebto put a map to your house? Even if I didn't find you now it would have been so easy to"

Blake smiled "yeah. " he chuckled " first problem demon we've had"

Jay poked isaiah " lets go then" he vanished to his flat

Timmy ran back out

Verdas said:
"Well... Shit. No second chances?" Valdus says gulping
Blake shrugged "pretty clear you eager to do this, why would I give you another chance?" 
Angelo appeared directly in front of him "running away really just makes things worse"

"You're a demon yourself, you traitor! How can you live peacefully with those angels you are in league with God? He banished us!" He says getting angry now at Angelo's behavior

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelo frowned " devil picked me. I respect him enough to trust and followed his decision, dont you? You don't want to follow the devil? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back