• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

" Damn Sally? " he asked sitting beside her grinning "ha! I win~" he chuckled

Jay placed a hand over his heart "I like you for you angel and all and you never need to change "

Valdus bought some games from the store and walked back to his place, passing by the building Metatron is in. "Boy these will last a while. I won't have to be bored from the lack of angels to kill." He murmurs to himself. 
(I thought I was already a watcher lol) 
(Yeah I am actually.)

( ihadnt actually looked at who was watching...I just realised now xD sorry)

Gee appeared walking beside him "Shouldn't say such naughty things so loudly" SHe smirked

Taylor nodded. "Yeah." She winked at him then disappeared into the kitchen to get a soda and apple.

Lyric smiled widely at Crystal. "Of course." She grabbed Crystals hand. "Letsa go!" She said faking an Italian accent.

Blake leaned back against the sofa "get me a coke~"

Crystal squealed and put timmy down, He was already close to her so he wouldn't leave her side. it was something about her being and angel. She giggled at Lyric and ran off pulling lyric along

Jay waved "Come to mine after!!" he called

Music started playing throughout the house and she came back with two cokes. She handed Blake one.

Lyric looked back at Jay and waved. "Will do!" She continued to run with Crystal.

Darien chuckled. "Angels..."

Jay smiled " everyone is invited! " he vanished to his house

Blake smiled and frowned " I recognise this song byt cant think of the name" he smiled and topk it "thanms"

Crystal giggled running into a pet shop

"Kiss with a fist." Taylor said with a smile before popping open her coke and taking a sip. She sat next to him.

Lyric giggled and smiled.

he nodded "ahh" he smiled and sipped his coke

Crystal ran over to the Collars "should I get him a collar or not?...humans apparently do but does he need one since he seems pretty obedient and ill be able to find him...Epona never needed a collar" (Epona was her Alicorn in heaven)

Crystal nodded "hmm alright" she skipped over to the toys and grabbed armfuls (I swear she has no idea of moey or anything...someone needs to have a word with blake about his parenting/brother skills xD )

Blake smiled and listened

Lyric paid then followed her and laughed.

Taylor shot him a playful glare. "Quit messin' up my bangs!" She fixed her bangs.

Crystal sent the dog stuff to her and balkes house "Jays house!" she squealed running off, she had no idea where she was going

Blake chuckled and placed his hand on his heart "im terribly sorry"

Lyric giggled. "CC~ Go to the demons flats. I'll meet you there." She vanished.

Taylor giggled. "Sure you are." She then pecked his jaw quickly. "That's pay back." Lyric phased in right as she did that.

Lyric raised an eyebrow as Taylor went off to to change the music

Crystal nodded "ooh" she giggled and skipped there, which turned out to be in the other direction

Blake winked "sure" he smiled and then looked at Lyric "hey, Love"

Lyric raised an eyebrow. "You two flirting now, well it took longer than I thought." She said unable to lie or keep quiet. "Anyways, CC now has a puppy."

Blake raised an eyebrow "Flirting? longer than you thought? what do you mean?" he said with a grinnish smirk, he knew she couldn't lie. Blake loked at her a little shocke for a moment "um...how?....why?...when?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back