• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

[QUOTE="Leaving Reality]Taylor almost screamed. "NO! YOUR BROTHER WOULD KILL YOU!" she yelled then calmed herself. "No, just trust me... you'll figure it out but do not ask anyone to show you..."

[/QUOTE]
Isaiah appears. "That's not true. Don't let anyone but me show you"

Taylor glared at Isaiah. "You back off." she looked back at Crystal. "It is only something you do if you love someone..."

Taylor gave a harsh glare and took Crystal away from him. "Why your brother asked me to explain to you, I don't know." she muttered.

[QUOTE="Leaving Reality]Taylor glared at Isaiah. "You back off." she looked back at Crystal. "It is only something you do if you love someone..."

[/QUOTE]
Crystal smiled " I love you Taylor" she frowned confused "does that mean I have sex with you?"

Taylor looked at Crystal. "You should only do it with someone you love, because it means exposing yourself in everyway possible."

[QUOTE="Sassy Crystal]Crystal smiled " I love you Taylor" she frowned confused "does that mean I have sex with you?"

[/QUOTE]
Taylor shook her head. "No, it is when you love someone in a different way, like the way you would love a boyfriend."

Crystal frowned " boyfriend? A friend who's a boy...like isaiah? " she tilted her head. "Wait im confused so...I don't do it when I'm married I do it with a guy when I love him? Does it matter if he's an angel? "

"Usually when you are married you love them and yes usually it matters if he is an angel, but now..." She trailed off

[QUOTE="Leaving Reality]"Usually when you are married you love them and yes usually it matters if he is an angel, but now..." She trailed off

[/QUOTE]
" But now?..."

"Nothing Darlin'.." she said. "Well you see when two people have sex and are not careful the girl can get pregnant and have a child."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back