• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Crystal frowned " im confused"

Blake groaned " why am I being punished. " he sighed "okay" he looked at aaliyah I really don't want to have this talk woth my sister. Xan you? "

Jay placed her down

Taylor was wandering around the street, she had entered a few shops and looked around. As she was walking one shop caught her eye. A music shop. Taylor walked in and saw rows of CD's with any band you can name. Off in the back section there were guitars and equipment that could be used for DJing. A huge smile danced on her lips as she wandered down the rows, honestly she just wanted more music to play though her house.

Lyric had found a park and let her inner kid take over, which wasn't that much of a difference in all honesty. She ran to the swings and sat on them, she began to hum to herself and daydream as she swung her legs back and forth to gain momentum and get higher.

Taylor jumped and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Why me?" she stood in her usual stance whenever she questioned something. Her arms crossed over her chest and a slight glare

Taylor sighed, she ran a hand though her hair. "About what?" She honestly didn't get what Blake couldn't explain to his younger sister..

" Uuh well she was talking with the demon twins and apparently they told her what kind of demons they were and Crystal was confused because she didn't know what a sex demon is because she doesn't know what...sex is..."

Blake blushed slightly "well yeah! I don't want to explain that to my sister! " he frowned. He had actually never even thought of telling her. He always protected...or maybe hid was a better word...her from things like that.

Taylor patted his shoulder still wearing a smug grin at seeing Blake so embarrassed. It was a rare sight to see with him being so collected at most times. "Alright I'll talk to her but you owe me." she walked past him, there were times when she believed he tried to hard to shelter his sister

Blake rolled his eyes and the blushed vanished from his face as he returned to normal. "Thanks" he sighed before vanishing. Not wanting to hang around after the conversation.

Taylor laughed lightly and hugged her back. "So Darlin', do you have a question that needs to be answered or are you confused about something?"

I'm laughing so much at this)

Crystal looked confused and tilted her head. "So...when people kissed and press themselves together thats sex?...people do that all the time. Why is that awkward to explain and whats that go to do with poles and holes?!"

Taylor almost screamed. "NO! YOUR BROTHER WOULD KILL YOU!" she yelled then calmed herself. "No, just trust me... you'll figure it out but do not ask anyone to show you..."

[QUOTE="Sassy Crystal]
xD I know same!!)
Crystal looked confused and then smiled " oh isaiah said he'll show me! Should I go ask him to?"

[/QUOTE]
*read this and started laughing whick caused me to almost choke on my sunflower seeds*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back