• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

jay appeared beside Ninah "hey cupcake"

Crystal still looked confused "I don't know what anything apart from demon means"

Jay grinned "whats your name?"

Crystal still looked confused "sex is whether your male or female how can that take away peoples soul?"

Jay smiled "I'm Jay" he held out his hand

"I just told you what sex is" she pointed at Isaiah "Male" she then pointed at aaliyah and herself "Female"

"There's another type of sex. What me to show you?" Isaiah said walking to her smirking,

..... xD )

Ninah slowly shakes his hand

xD evil Isaiah)

Crystal frowned "Blake never told me there was another kind" she pouted. "What is it?" she asked tilting her head

Jay smiled nad pulle dher into a hug "NEW FRIEND!!!" ( xD )

1271893348a1335148782b389039677l.jpg
"...."

Isaiah gets real close. His mouth close to hers. "I would....but that would be making it easy.....Why don't you ask your brother~" he said then looks at her lips before biting his. Isaiah smirks and leans to her ear.

Jay grinned and let her go and squealed "O MY DEVIL! YOU LOOK ADORABLE! !!" he whipped out a camera and began tacking pictures of her from random angles

Crystal blushed and took a small step back. She looked even more confused than before.

Crystal frowned and spun around looking for them. She sighed " fine" she mumbled walking to the edge of the building before diving off again.

Jay grinned and did a selfie with her

Jay smiled " hello! " he grinned " isn't ahe adorable! !"

Crystal flew to where Blake was and landed. "Whats sex?" (So blunt xD )

blakes jaw dropped and he blushed slightly. "W-what!?"

Crystal frowned " whats sex?"

"You know what sex is"

"No the other kind"

Jay grinned and hugged ninah again "can I be you GBFF?"

"You're to young"

"But they know about it!"

"Who?"

"Aaliyah and isaiah"

Blake frowned " go home. " he vanished

Crystal frowned " hey!!"

Blake appeared behind the twins "WHAT have you been saying to my sister! !?"

Blakes eyes had a hint of golden in them. Hardly anything ever angered or upset him, only something about Crystal could make him this angry so quickly. "Crystal" he said glaring at them

"Well she asked if we could fly and we said no. then she asked why and we said because sex demons. She didn't understand and duh duh now we're here"

"Oh...sure"

Blake face palmed and grumbled.

Crystal landed beside him and crossed her arms "will someone please tell me what sex is!?!"

Jay cheered "yay"

Crystal frowned " thats sex. I thought that was building. What's bad about that? "

Blake groaned " dear lord please help me" he said looking up at the sky. He sighed " Crystal listen. You're not aloud yo have sex. Unless you marry an angel, understand? I'll explain later. "

Jay hugged her picking her up and spinning her round in the air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back