• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

"Not my fault a damn demon showed and your sister is overly Naïve."

Lyric showed up. "Do you guys need help explaining sex to Crystal?"

Crystal smiled " I think I understand. Sex is between man and woman. Angels have small docks. Isaiah has a big one. You don't do it when you bleed you have to be careful or you get pregnant and only do it with people you love. " she smiled proud of herself.

Blakes eyes were turning gold

Crystal smiled " oh, isaiah said he did and that he would show me....but whats a hicky? "

Blakes eyes glowed gold "taylor!"

Taylor appeared and slammed Blake into a wall. "NO NOT MY FAULT!" she yelled, her eyes were glowing sliver. 
Lyric took Crystal's hand. "CC, let me explain what you are saying."

Blake frowned " I'm actually going to kill him"

Crystal smiled " he said he'd also show me what sex is but not now, so what's a hicky? "

Crystal looked confused " okay" she smiled

Blake clenched his fists "I can't fight them I cant fight them" he mumbled pacing

Taylor shook her head. "I stopped her from anything happening, but honestly I completely forgot how to explain sex.."

Lyric disappeared with Crystal

Isaiah smirks and appears. He kisses Crystal's neck leaving his mark. "A mark to remember me by~" he said before disappearing again.

Just had to do it)

.....run isaiah run)

Blakes eyes flashed and he vanished going wherever the isaiah ended

Crystal blushed a little and looked at then mark "uh..."

Taylor's eyes widen and she immediately vanished to stop Blake from killing him.

Lyric sighed. "Come on..." she dragged her to Jay's flat.

Isaiah lands on the roof waiting for Blake. He smirks watching all the demons walk away from where Crystal is. "Today's a good day"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back