• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

Taylor landed beside Isaiah. "You are dead..."

Lyric sighed. "I need help explaining sex to Crystal, she is utterly confused and doesn't get what she is saying."

Jay laughed and aat her down before going to get a book off his shelf and handed it go her "read that"

Crystal nodded and began reading

Crystal smiled " oh okay I get it now! "

Jay cheered and took the book back "no worries love"

Crystal smiled " so whats a hicky"

Crystal frowned " oh okay. Isaiah didn't suck me though he just kissed me so whats this?"

Jay smiled " I'll let him explain"

Blake frowned " she doesn't know what she's saying. You're taking advantage of that. Don't you ever touch her like that "

Taylor watched the two boys and waited to see if she needed to intervene.

Lyric put her hands up. "not my department..."

"Not if you're having sex with here! How os that protecting her? And it's not your job. It's my job to protect her. You don't even know her"

Crystal nodded and ran out

"How a-......" The demon suddenly screams in agony when he got to close. His eyes widen when he saw the mark. He looks up at Isaiah then runs away.

"See"

Blake frowned that mark means you're claiming her for sex you realise thats not happening? "

Crystal looked confused and sad he ran away. She shrugged and flew up to them. "Why did that mab run away screaming from me?"

Crystal nodded " okay" she smiled " isaiah whats the mark for? Lyric says its not a hicky cuz you didn't suck my neck you just kissed it"

Blake grabbed crystals arm and pull her to him "now listen. You're not to have sex with isaiah or anyone else, understand? You're not aloud to until you're married. Alright? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back