• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two world one family

"Tense feeling? "

"I can't have sex" she pouted

Jay pulled her over to where gee was "gee meet ninah"

Gee raised an eyebrow " an angel? "

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor was in her room after scolding both the angel and demon. Exahusted she fell asleep. 
Lyric was behind Crystal listening quietly.

Blake hummed cooking pancakes

Crystal smiled "I didn't see you" she patted beside her, she was sitting on the edge of the building dangling her legs over the edge

Taylor smelling the food started to wake up.

Lyric sat beside her and leaned her head on her shoulder. "What's up?"

Taylor stood up and frowned running a hand through her hair. She walked down the stairs and heard Blake.

Lyric sighed. "You are so innocent that you are easy to manipulate therefore you can become fallen easier."

Blake stopped hearing footstepped "just me, love!" he called serving up the food

Crystal pouted"Im not innocent. But why do I have to wait to be married? Is it a sin to do it out of marriage?"

Taylor stumbled into the kitchen. "Why are ya in my house cooking?" She tilted her head confused.

Lyric nodded. "Yeah it is."

Blake shrugged "if I went home crystal might question me, if I walked the streets I might end up going and klling Isaiah...or someone else and thought you might want a bit of company or food" he smiled

Crystal frowned "oh..." she pouted "But why is it bad to do it out of marriage but not in marriage if you love them?"

Taylor gave a sleepy smile. "Yes please."

Lyric sighed. "I don't know... I guess it is because they are like humans again... Not all bad not good."

Blake nodded and served up the pancakes

Crystal sighed " its hard being an angel. " she laid back down and stretched before jumping up "okay!"

Blake carried the plate over and placed it infront of her "eat up"

Crystal smiled "I wanna go to that club you were talking about."

Jay appeared beside her "ooh, I wanna go. Plus Gee got a deal with Jordan and I have one with Darien"

Taylor groaned and sat up. "Thanks." She started to eat. If she hadn't been so dazed from waking up from her nap she probably would of scolded Blake for just randomly appearing in her home. In other words her temper would of flared up from the stress of merging with the demons so really anything sudden could potentially set her off.

Lyric smiled. "Okay, let's just go get the boys first!"

Blake smiled and sat down "Taylor, I'm sorry about earlier. I really appreciate what you did for me...you know explaining to crystal"

Jay grinned "yay!"

Gee appeared "awesome" she smirked

Taylor shrugged. "I confused her, it really is hard to explain but it's fine..." She leaned back in her chair.

Lyric dove off the side of the building and then landed on Jordan's roof. "Jordan~"

Jordan appeared his eyes flashing. "What?" He snapped.

Lyric smirked. She was used to his cold tones by now. "Let's have fun."

Blake smiled "I Guess that's my fault. I shelter her a little to much" he shrugged "Pancakes goof?"

Gee nudged him "stop with the attitude. We still have our drinking bet remember, remember whoever wins gets the other one as they're slave"

Taylor chuckled. "I'm done with the pancakes." Her plate was empty. "Anyways, yeah you do shelter her a bit to much."

Lyric smiled. "Come on!"

Jordan smirked, "alright."

He shrugged, not really wanting to talk about it. He knew he was wrong but he still refused to change his ways. "You eat fast"

Jay grinned "ooooh~ what you going to make her do if you win?~"

Gee smirked "Jay he wont win, plus your betting on me"

Jay nodded "sure, but im curious to see what~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back