• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Crow, for some reason, was surprised to feel her lips. She was pushing enough to get the point across, but still sweet enough that he wanted more. He stopped think and did more doing, kissing her back

Threlm "oh come on you must have some reason?"

She leans in closer scooting the chair in some of the people.in the group glance at them talking about them now mainly saruwatari.

"N-no. Not really. It's like sometimes when you want to do something, you do it. For me, it was joining the CCG."

Crow felt her slowly pulling away and started to do the same. He looked back into her eyes and started blushing again

"So... are we, dating?" He said curiously and seriously. He kept the smile on his face this entire time

"Yes. I once spied on the life of a single ghoul for around month. The only thing he consumed was coffee. It also seems that they can survive without eating for about a month."

"Well, yeah, I guess I am asking. Ayoko, will you go out with me?" He said, almost knowing she will say yes. but is still scared for a no

"I actually do not know about that. Maybe ghoul bodies can accept coffee and nothing else other than human flesh. I think he was one of the ghouls who held back on hunting. But when the time came, I killed him when he went out to hunt."

Crow silently sighs and looks at her. "Your beautiful, you know that?" he said, controlling the blush

"He's worse than I thought..."

"That's not a problem at all. After tonight, you will slay your first ghoul."

"I don't even think he has the guts for it."

She stands up and hugs him back.

Threlm. "Yes I will." He swallows trying to mask it behind finishong his coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back