• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

"Don't worry you are not trespassing and he is already dead and I am not going to eat it all it would be a waste why don't you join me? What harm is their." She says in a sweet seductive voice.

"So how do you like my training room?" He turns to her and leans against the counter.

She smiles at him and pulls him up and stabs the corpse with one of her kagunes on the side she is eating on pinning the body to the wall blood drips down the wall from the dead body but she only has blood on her face and a small bit on her shirt.

He smiles at her. "Thanks it is my family's training place it has been there for a good time now. It is even older than my father when he was alive."

She looks over and smiles at him then leans in close to him and whispers seductively. "Have you ever had a taste of ghoul blood?" She keeps the body pinned to the wall her shirt on one of the shoulders is down a bit reviling her shoulder. "I hear it taste delicious."

"Indeed it is. So how have you been?" He turns and starts taking an order from two ghouls.

"Want to try some? I will have a bite of you you will have a bite of me... We could go back to my place and do it their." She smiles at him this whole time with her best seductive voice.

"I have been good. Their really isn't much to do. But I guess that is a good thing...." He looks over at her.

"Oh... awwww that is no funnnn. Could you make an exception for me?" She puffs her chest out throwing her self onto him leaning in.

"Indeed... So what have you been doing lately? Is their anything I should know about?"

(They are just talking and my ch named Kohan tried to seduce a gay dude
xD )

Crow woke up in his bed at the shop, he doesn't know how he got there, the last thing he remembers was changing his cloths. "Ugh, I have such a headache" he said holding his head.

Ayoko is asleep in his bed wearing a bra and panties.

Saruwatari sighed. "Why does everything have to be so boring currently, What happened to that bloody inspector."

She sighs. "Fine." She turns back to the body and starts eating more.

"Apparently sooo.... It is a damn shame cause he looked tasty." He says in a low voice.

Ignores him walking away and finishes her meal walking the other way of the alleyway.

Crow looked over smelling ghoul, woman, and sweat. To his surprise he saw Ayoko half naked next to him. At first Crow jumped, then he was really happy. Making sure he didn't wake her up, he quietly and gently got out of bed and hoped in the shower.

Kohan strolls around ward15 a bit pissed off at Ryuu but non the less bored now.

The two inspectors from the other day walk in through the door and sit at the counter. "Hi Saruwatari." Both of them say. They order some coffee and a muffin.

"Hi." He says with a bright smile and grabs two muffins handing it to them. He starts to make fresh coffee for them.

Ayoko moves a bit when he jumped but remains asleep.

(Sorry didn't see your message xD @Ryu Kenshin )

Crow was trying to remember what happened last night but could only remember coming out of the bathroom. He was confused but he assumed that last night was fun. (its cool xD )

Saruwatari finishes the coffee and hands it over to them and walks over to Rae putting a hand on her back whispering to her. "Just act normal and ease drop on them it isn't that hard. ok?" He waits for her response before moving.

Ayoko shifts in the bed but stays asleep.

Keeps wondering ward 13 getting bored she heads back to her territory.

When Crow was done, he got out and dried off with a towel getting his work outfit on. He then went silently over to Ayoko and puts his hand on her shoulder just barely shaking her awake.

She wakes up with a smile on her face and looks up at Crow and yawns sitting up stretching puffing her chest out as she stretches. "Well I can kinda remember last night how about you?" She says in a happy voice.

(Want to do our doves allie is in the shower.)

(not really. I don't want to cuz I'm on my phone.) Crow looked at her "No, I can't remember a thing. What happened?" He said sitting next to her

(So I was rping in like four diff pages on my phone earlier today xD )

She smiles and giggles blushing. "We wen't pretty far but we didn't have sex if that is what you mean..." She smiles and looks at the ground. She is still in panties and a bra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back