• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Crow started to blush a little bit. "That's probably good. I would like to remember that"He said smiling. He leaned and kissed her on the cheek keeping his face near hers after he did.

She puts her hand on his cheek near the back of his head and scoots closer kissing him on the lips sliding her tongue into his mouth.

(Lol cause why the fuck not xD I still think we should do the doves after this xD )

She scoots closer and keeps kissing him after a few moments she slowly pushes him down and gets on top of him. "You think you can remember this." She giggles and smiles still kissing him.

Crow wasn't fighting this and was still kissing her,only stopping talk and breathe "I have the worst memory" he said smiling and went back to kissing

She giggles and slides her hands under his shirt pulling it off only breaking away from kissing him to get the shirt completly off.

Rhett looked down at the girl. "Do you know what were doing right now?" He said not looking at her as they walk

She giggles and smiles up at him and reaches for her hand to hold. "Are we going to fight ant ghouls?" She says in a happy voice.

At first he wasn't going to hold her hand but she was to adorable not to. "We probably will." He said not very happy "You have to be extra careful okay?" He said walking and holding her hand

Rhett liked killing ghouls for the safety of the people, she liked it for the fun. Rhett loved the little girl but, she was strange. "Don't get to excited." He said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back