• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

"Ok" she smiles up at him skipping swinging his hand as she does. While she thinks. "When i am with him i dont have to worry about anything he will protect me!"

Rhett stopped for a moment. Maybe he was being to easy on her? She was so young. Better learn now then never. He let go of her hand and kneeled beside her, staring at her. "You know I can't live forever. When I do leave you, you will have to defend yourself." Rhett ft bad but he loved her like a daughter.

She looks sad and looks at the ground. "I know... But you will live for as long as you can right?" She sounds sad.

Rhett looked at her, raising her chin with his hand. "I will protect you for as long as I live. And I will live for as long as possible." He smiled "Now lets keep going" he said reaching his hand out to hold her hand.

She is a bit sadder."i know he will die but he doesn't have to point it out." She isn't skipping any more and looks a bit losed in thought. "But he says he will live for as long as he can so i should be happy."

@Ryu Kenshin

Last edited by a moderator:
Kohan of the 15th ward explores the ward searching for her next prey. She walks into a coffee shop and moves to sit down at a table and starts reading a book. But she is actually looking for potential prey.

@Noyeh

Noyeh yawns as he scouts the area while running across roofs. Is there anyone out at this time? Noyeh continues to Run across roofs, jumping down one to travel on ground. He finds his prey walking into an alley, Noyeh walks toward the Male and uses his Kagune to do a direct stab in the Chest. Finally! Noyeh retracts the Kagune and starts to eat the Limbs first, getting to the Heart and Ribs as a hole just sits there in the Middle of the Prey's Chest. I might be able to survive this..

Kohan smells the sent of human blood as she walks down the street he just made a kill on one of the alleyways branching off of. She is curious to find out who it is even though she isn't in her own territory. She starts walking towards the alleyway preparing to put her mask on.

@Noyeh

Noyeh hears footsteps in the distance, he puts his Mask on and decides to jump up to the Roof for Sneaky Movements. I'm done for.. I should've forgotten that there is certain territories.. Crap! Noyeh's Bikaku spouts out of my Back, he positions it so that he can stab her directly in the Head. Let's try this.. He prepares for the Attack.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

(Crap! I miss placed the Bikaku, it's supposed to be placed in the Upper Butt. Just read the Wiki on it...)

(Lol it dosen't matter we are not that specific :P )

she walks into the the alleyway seeing the body but no one else there. "If I am intruding I am sorry." She says in a happy voice. "I just wanted to see who is in the ward." She has a big smile on as she looms up at the roof tops.

@Noyeh

Noyeh looks down, lowing my Bikaku down. Huh? Noyeh jumps down into the End of the Alleyway, sheered with darkness. "Who are you?" Noyeh asks, his voice very Young and Inexperienced. "I don't believe your peaceful." Noyeh's Bikaku gets ready to Attack. This has to be some trick, I know it...

"Not peaceful... aww how rude of you." She says biting her lip. "I am Kohan and this is not my territory so you don't have to worry about little ol me." She says taking a step closer to the shadowed figure. Her tone of voice is sudective.

Noyeh's Bikaku stays sharp, ready for an attack. "How can I make sure?" Noyeh asks, the Bikaku still in position. "How can I be sure that you're peaceful?" Noyeh's Bikaku instead extends upwards onto the wall behind him, as him trying to be a Human Catapult. I should first keep watch... Something isn't right about her...

"Well I don't have mine out do I?" She takes a few steps closer. "Come on I'm I really that scary?" She looks down at the body a bit hungry. "Look I havent eaten in a few days if you don't mind sharing a bite or two?"

"You can take the 2 Bites..." Noyeh says, his image appearing as Kohan took steps. Noyeh's white shirt with a purple outlining, him having some jeans on as well. Still nothing right... Noyeh's Bikaku being a Skeleton Tail with the Tip like a Sword Tip. "No more than 2 Bites...." Noyeh finishes.

"Oh well your no fun." She smiles at him. Walking towards the corpse. "You should relaxe a bit you know. Not everyone is out to kill each other. She smiles as she crouches down next to the corpse and bites once into its shoulder tearing some of the meat and muscle off blood squirts onto the wall and onto her face. "Are you just going to stand there? It is a bit creepy you know."

"Are telling me to Leave? I'm pretty sure I claimed this Corpse first!" Noyeh says, his Bakaku still hanging on the Wall behind him. Noyeh doesn't do much except stand there watching her. "It's not creepy when someone might kill me..." Noyeh finishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back