• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Crow looked over at his manager, He wasn't super hot but he might get a girl. He looked back at Ayoko "So, I'm Crow" He reached his hand out to shake hers

Keito never had a one on one conversation with a CCG investigator that lasted this long. But since Threlm is now his partner, Keito will have improve his conversing skills.

"Nothing important. Just the extermination of three pes- *cough* ghouls that are running loose."

"What a stupid slip up," Keito thought.

Saruwatari is talking to a group of customers includong the doves about random small talk and making jokes everyone is laughing. Ayoko "it is nice to meet you crow." She shakes his hand.

Threlm nods. "Ah I see are they captured? Sorry this is my first day I am straight out of the academy..." he says scratching the back of his neck.

Crow put his hand back down on the table "So, what do you think of this coffee shop?" He asked, he got a nice aura from the shop.

She looks around nodding. "It is a nice little place has a good crowed handsome workers." She blushes and glances at him. "And is good at making coffee."

"Am I really stuck with this imbecile?"

"No worries, I'll inform you. They haven't been captured yet. I only discovered them recently and there isn't much information about them. Hopefully, now that I'm partnered with someone, I'll catch them sooner than I thought."

Crow was kind of shocked that she had called him handsome. Such a pretty girl, why did she like him? He was blushing now thinking of it. "Well, it pays of. I mean, i get to meet pretty girls like you." He said acting as calm as he could

"I will do my best to be a help in anyway I can." He bows again.

(Actually I could give you some old records about the wolf guys family and such ;p)

She blushes and puts her right hand to her mouth. Too embarrassed to say anythi g she looks at him looking his body over.

"You'll just hold me down."

"Yes, I'm sure you will, thank you." Keito gathered up his papers. "Here is the data of the 3 ghouls including pictures of them. If you have any new information about them, let me know."

She blushes and puts her right hand to her mouth. Too embarrassed to say anythi g she looks at him looking his body over.

He takes them and sees the part about the wolf mask. "Oh you are goi g after the wolf pack? I thoght they disbanded."

Crow was blushing slightly more now. "Uh, are you okay?" He said not understanding why she was covering her mouth

Crows blush intensified more "Yeah, I live here. Do you live nearby?" He said still trying to be calm but its not working very well

"Yeah they used to be big trouble in ward 13 for a while they were never caught they were around for a long time and probably got old and died this is probably a decendent remaking the pack." He looks up at him.

Her face is beight red. "Yeah I was raised here and have a house a few blocks away." She smiles and blushes more she doesn't know why she has tsken such a likeing to this stranger.

"I see... We will capture him before he succeeds in making a pack. Thank you for the information Threlm." He patted his shoulder with his hand.

"I am just glad I could help with something." He smiles at Keito. "What next?"

She giggles and blushes more. "What?" She says in a sweet and curious tone of voice putting her hands up to her face again trying to hide her blushes.

"Well, it's currently break-time so would you accompany for a coffee?"

"Aka - I want to study this new recruit."

"Well, it's not that special. But no one knows my real name. Do you want to know it?" He says quietly but excitedly

Threlm nods. "Sure I could go for some coffee right now." He would follow Keito.

She moves in closer looking around. She smiles. "Sure."

She giggles. "Sorry it feels like your telling me something dirty." She giggles some more.

Threlm. "Are you sure I could pay for half of it if you want me to?" He sits down though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back