• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

They look up at him and the older one says. "Me and my partner here would like a latte and your egg breakfast please." He says in a old horse voice.

Crow rights down the order and takes it to the back to make it. He put all effort into this because he wasn't in the mood to fight doves

You can over hear them talking to each other. The older one. "So those the ghoul who killed the civilian and the two cops back there should be around here some where." The other one. "Why would you say that?"

Crow isn't really worried, with Saru and Rae, we could win. He finishes making there food and is walking to there table with it

They stop their conversation when they realize he is within human hearing distance and smile as he walks up they both say thank you.

Saruwatari finishes his shower and puts aome clothes on.

They start eating the old guy responds. "Their use to be a large family of ghouls here they were known as the wolf pack and were very dangerous but they began being less and less active until now I think they might be rebooting. I wonder where they are now..."

He opens the door steam flows off his shoulders he isn't wearing a shirt and a towel draped around a neck he looks at crow. "Yo?"

"Theirs doves here, i served them but there talking about your wolf pack and there trying to find us" Crow said leaning against the wall

He looks at him then sighs. "Do they have any hint that it might possibly be us?"

Theria walks over to Rhett and pulls on the back of his shirt. "Umm what do we do now?"

Rhett tapped Theria off of him "We need to find the damn ghoul that killed Mr.Miyotimo. We WILL avenge him." Rhett looked into the distance determined

(nice.)

Keito was hard at work in the CCG Headquarters. He flipped through numerous pages of ghoul information with a solemn face.

"Well be careful about how much you let on." He walks by him and grabs a shirt off his bed. "Ill be down in a secound keep working please they might get suspicious if no one is their."

He laughs at the joke. And puts his shirt on and grabs some socks and puts his shoes on.

Everyone is eating and being normal even the doves are enjoying themselves.

(Ima make a ch for you to rp with @Izanatos )

The group of four humans that had walked in earlier thank us and leaves andtwo ghouls walk in see the doves panic for a sec then calm themselves and go up to the counter to order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back