• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

"No we ate at home thank you." She smiles at him. The doves glance over but then go back to talking to each other the younger one says "did you see that soccer game earlier! It was such a good comeback" the older one response "I dont watch sports."

Crow smiles back and makes there coffee, it wasn't very hard, he then walks over to there table and hands them there drinks

Crow made it back to the dishes and saw Saru "what are you so happy about?" Crow said, still washing dishes

"I am a happy owner of a successful coffee shop." He response quietly he walks over to the counter and puts his hands on it resting.

Right as he finishes the dishes, more people leave and add dishes to the pile. Crow wants to punch them all in the dick, but he holds back.

He keeps talking to people not helping with work but it maintains a good public image the doves still sit their talkong kinda likeing this place.

Crow finishes the dishes, AGAIN. And then moves over to the tables that have been recently used, and starts cleaning them

(sorry I go back on and off now and then, just gotta do stuff)

-CCG-

"Aha."

After scanning 126 pages worth of information Keito came across the masks of the ghouls he encountered recently.

(Imma make some nicknames for ya.)

"...Okami, the one with the wolf mask. Male. Quite tall. Around the age of 30."

"...Inu, the one with the red and white mask. Female. Average height for age. 17-25."

"...Karasu, the one with the bird mask. Male. Has a unnecessary crow pet. Unknown height. 17-25."

"I will kill them."

Crow was confused at this statement. Crow was ALWAYS relax. But, he did what he was told and sat with the ghouls that came in earlier, there were pretty cool.

Under Keito's breath a small "Tch." slipped.

Keito stood up. "Greetings. You look like a new face. Name? Status?"

"My boss told me to take a break, you both looked fun, so I came over here." He said smiling at both of them

"Threlm. I wasn't aware my superiors were giving me partner. Pleasure to meet you." Keito extended his pale arm for a handshake.

The first one blushed. "Ok. Umm hello my name is Ayoko . And my friend is Asako." Her friend smiles at you and bows her head.

Threlm stands atraight then shakes his hand smiling. "I was told you were good at what you do."

Keito forced a small smile then retracts his arm. "Have you? I haven't heard people talk of me." A tiny hint of sarcasm were in his words.

Asako "Here take mine I wanted to go see what the managor was talking about with the other customers anyway." She smiles and stands up walking over to the cou ter leaving them alone. Ayoko smiles. "Yes sit please."

Threlm is oblivious to the slight joke. "Yes they have. So what is it that you are working on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back