• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Crow could smell the sweet auras of the humans and wanted to eat but was waiting for the day to end.

"If you want to. I can hold until later if i must." Crow was just trying to be patient with his hunger but all the humans were over whelming.

"Meh I could go for a bite. Alright guys sorry we are closeing up shop for now. So as soon as you could we would appreciate it if you all left.

"I normally eat alone seeing that i am a really messy eater." Ryu said looking up at the sky through the window of the shop

Crow realized that Saru was already out of the room so he just left the shop and went to an alleyway that he'd been before but only once or twice

Crow realizing that he was still in his outfit he ran into the closet building and quickly changed into his normal clothes shoving his work outfit into his backpack

Crow finished changing and went back into the alleyway seeing a bum and started walking towards him

"Ok well if you got to the basement I have training grounds for people." He turned back and walked down the stairs towards the door

He gets his mask just incase and shoves it into his bag then walks outside following crows sent he tirns the allie way corner and watches.

Crow jumped towards the bum and landed on top of him saying "Any last words?" Crow might not seem the type but he likes asking his ptey questions before they die

Crow could easily sense Saru and just ignored him biting into the bums neck and then shoving his fingers into the bite going deeper and deeper and then pulls hard, ripping off his head

He walks back and a police car stops on the other side of the allie way. Saruwatari sees this "put your mask on." He puts his mask on and climbs the building running over to the edge waiting for the cops to enter the allie way.

Crow griped the head practically sprinting up the wall. Getting to the top he puts on his mask to only cover his eyes so he can eat the head still

The two cops pull out their pistols and turn into the alleyway and see the man they start running over but Saruwatari jumps on the one that is behind them stabbing him in the back of the neck with his kagune killing him instantly his partner turns around with shock and aims his pistol at Saruwatari.

Crow at a whisper only loud enough for Saru to hear says "You want pig for dinner?" Crow smiled finishing the head already jumping down pulling out his Kagune as he fell and landed on top of the other cop shoving his foot through his chest and chopping his head of with his Kagune

Users who are viewing this thread

Back