• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Crow, without looking, responded with "I'm a class B fighter." he said while petting the bird

(Oh btw @Izanatos we have someone that is going to be a inspector lol so you won't be alone for long :P )

"So a class A and a class B. That is a good start. I my self am a class A fighter." turns his head to Rae but keeps walking. "I mistook you. You look like you don't eat enough to be a class A fighter rae. You should keep up on that." He grins then looks back at where he is walking.

(awesome xD )

"Bingo."

Ghouls just wandering around, with a mask in hand. The perfect target. But something seemed... off. Was it them? Or was it Keito? Either way, he had a bad feeling. "Let's test how aware they are of their surroundings..." He pulled out his quinque and shot one single ukaku kagune spike directly at the head of the ghoul with the crow. "If they don't dodge this, they're probably unexperienced."

Crow didn't feel bad or left out because we wasn't a class A fighter because he knows that his Kagune is the weakness of there's.

Crow could sense the bullet and just took a step to his right dodging it

Saruwatari turns toward him sliding his mask on at the same time aswell as his Kagune sliding out. "Oh hello inspector."

Crow put on his mask after dodging the bullet, he was also pulling out his Ukaku Kagune "you smell like fish" is all Crow said waiting for someone to make a move

Keito let out a small laughter. "Salutations, pests." He fiddled with his gun as looked at them with a sadistic grin.

"Their are people around they might get hurt if we fight here." his tone of voice was mocking and he chuckled after he said it.

(i know i can't kill him yet :P ) Crow, instead of attacking, climbed the building jumping straight up it until he made it to the top where he sat down

Crow saw Rae running towards the direction of the coffee shop and he just sat on the rooftop of the building watching them like worms in the soil. Crow grins beneath his mask

"And now you meet your end-" *BEEP* *BEEP* Keito switched off his timer with a click. "It's your lucky day, peasants. Unfortunately, I have no time to play." With that, Keito let out a sigh and hopped on the roof of the nearest car. "Bye, bye." He left with a smile.

(I'll tell you what the timer means later... just wanted to end here since I'm going to the shops :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back