• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

(She is right I am back :) @Keiser .) Saruwatari is at his coffee shop and gives a ghoul that is passing by his territory some coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
(We almost fought an inspector but we got to my coffee shop and yea nothing that had to do with your character happened :) )

@Keiser

Saruwatari finishes the ghouls order and makes himeself some then walks over to Ryu's table and sits down. "So how do you like my shop?"

Crow looked at Saruwatari putting his cup down "It could use some cleaning, but it's really nice." Crow smiled for the first time since they met.

Crow decided that this place was nice and that he could stay here. "Sure, i'll stay" Crow said still smiling

Crow started laughing and just spat out "I'm joking dude!" he said and stood up reaching for the mop behind the counter

Crow walked over to Saruwatari and asked "So, if i'm going to work here, don't I need an outfit?"

"Oh yea sorry about that their are some back there." He points to a door behind the counter and countenues his work.

Crow walked over to the closet and opened it. All the things inside fell on top of him like an avalanche. He pick up everything and put them back into the closet without that much of a struggle. He found an outfit that was his size and went into the bathroom to put it on, when he came out the close he was wearing were in his backpack and he went back to work cleaning the tables and windows.

"Thanks for the help crow-kun" he looks around for something else to do then notices some one os looking for something so he goes to help.

Crow was washing dishes when another person came in, it was just another human. Crow greeted them and made them there coffee

A group of people that had been their for a few thank them and walk out. Saru waits and enjoys a cup of coffee thinking about when he should eat next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back