• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Crow giggled a little bit, pulling back into his seat "Its a bad name, I know" he said kind of jokingly

"No I think it is a very good name." She says with a smile. She blushes. "Hay wantnto know a secret of mine?" She whispers to him and leans half way across the table.

Threlm. "Ok if you say so. So how long have yiu been with the CCG?"

She kisses his cheek quickly then sits back in her chair blushing even brighter than before. She has a huge smile on her face.

"I was in the academy for three years and this is my first actual job with the CCG." He answers back fully willing to do anything he asks of him without complaint.

Crow was blushing almost as hard as she was, and if he wasn't fighting it, he would be blushing more. "I liked that secret." He said half serious half jokingly. He leaned back into his seat

She laughs at his joke to embarrassed to say anything.

Saruwatari watches crow smiling wile keeping the big group entertained.

"I was the best in my class during training but I dont know how real that is. I would hope that I am good." He smiles and laughs.

When their eyes meet she blushes and looks at the ground smiling some of her long black hair falls over her face.

Keito tried to chuckle. "Why don't I test your skills tonight? There are many ghouls walking around at night here."

He smiles. "I would love to prove my worth... or atleadt try." He smiles. "I will take down anyone you point to sir."

(hahaha xD @Ryu)

"My personal slave..."

"Great, I will be at the gates of CCG at 9pm sharp. Don't be a minute late. For now, let's just talk. What made you want to join the CCG?

Crow blushed immensely. Without moving he says "Are you okay with this?" he's still staring into her eyes

"My parents and family were always talking about the horror of the ghouls and what they could do and I wanted to help save humanity from these monsters ik n human suits."

She looks into his eyes. And smiles. "Well what is your defenition of this?" She smiles at him blushing more.

"Oh, is your family well?" At this point Keito was really lost for words. He has no idea how to communicate with someone in a normal way.

"Yeah they are all good my parents are happy and alive. What about you?" He says curiously.

She giggles and leans in kissing him on the lips puting her hands on her lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back