• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Shnuydude said:
He just watches and listens to their conversation. "Is this really the ghoul im after?" he thinks to himself, "he doesnt give me the feeling that the others ive killed did, this all just feels suprisingly....calm". He decides to start talking to eyeless. "Would you mind answering some questions i have for you?" @JPTheWarrior
he sighs and nods. The wounds still hurted like well "Tch... thank you woman ..." @Libra259

"Be quick human. I want to get out of here" @Shnuydude

Katahachi walks on the side of the roof top of a building, humming and singing. He notices three people on the ground. One with bandages. 'Hm. Who are these people?' I ask myself and sit down watching the two. "Should I introduce myself?" I whisper. 'Not yet... I don't know if they are threats yet' I smile and watch from the distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
"Great" he now looks at the man
"now listen I'm not the CCG, I'm a ghoul, so I'm not just going to assume what people say about you is true. I have the same question as before. do you eat innocent woman and if so....then why?"

Shnuydude said:
"now listen I'm not the CCG, I'm a ghoul, so I'm not just going to assume what people say about you is true. I have the same question as before. do you eat innocent woman and if so....then why?"
"Yes I do and because if I dont I die. Ghouls eat humans duh"

Kykker recovered slightly, much faster than expected, although not unusual for him. He was stalking around the group, on the rooftops, when he saw someone else watching them. He panicked, and yelled, "Hey!" In a typical police type voice. He was on the building across from her, hiding his quinque behind him, in case she was a ghoul. @Kitahachi Tatsuya

JPTheWarrior said:
"Yes I do and because if I dont I die. Ghouls eat humans duh"
"why don't you just eat the dead" he stares Eyeless directly in his eyes (irony) "it doesn't have to be living"

(Katahachi is a guy haha) 'oh my who is this?' "Hello there!" I shout out smiling and waving. "Who are you?" I shout loud enough so the ghouls down on the ground could hear. @Boe

JPTheWarrior said:
"I eat dead people. They die because of me"
He gives eyeless a look that says dude you know what i meant "why do you kill people instead of eating people who are already dead" he heard the yelling from kitahachi shortly after he asked the question, "did you guys here that" he gets up and trys to find out where the voice came from @Kitahachi Tatsuya @JPTheWarrior @Libra259

"you are apart of the CCG I know that it is simple. I am ghoul" I smile and laugh "but maybe we can fight later unless you want to fight these other ghouls." @Boe I jump down and give my hand to @Shnuydude "hello I am Katahachi. Who are you".

Kykker's eyes widened, "Oh... Fuck." He said, under his breath. He was surprised that the new ghoul didn't outright attack him... He looked down, and saw the human from before, and the new girl. He took out his quinque swords, and jumped down, "Alright-" He was cut off by the sight of 2 other ghouls. His eyes widened a bit, realizing he was outnumbered.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey" I smile. Calm down there "we won't hurt you as long as you dont' hurt us" I scratched my head "but if you even consider attacking.." My kagune wraps around my arm to create a blade. "I will surely rip you apart" I smile. @Boe

Hinata is taken completely off guard when another person lands right in front of him, still very confused he shakes the guys hand with his empty one. "Im the devil" he then sees a CCG guy come down as well. He listens to the guy talk and then smirks "i was gonna say something similar but you beat me to it." he then looks over to the CCG agent "we have all had a long night wouldnt you agree, your also extremely outnumbered so id advise you take" it takes him a second to remember "....Katahachis offer and lets all just relax" he casually puts the tip of his quinque on the ground with his palm resting on the top of the handle @Boe

@Kitahachi Tatsuya

Shnuydude said:
He gives eyeless a look that says dude you know what i meant "why do you kill people instead of eating people who are already dead" he heard the yelling from kitahachi shortly after he asked the question, "did you guys here that" he gets up and trys to find out where the voice came from @Kitahachi Tatsuya @JPTheWarrior @Libra259
"Because it's more easy that way. And yes I heard it and I don't care"

"I'm... Not worried about you, small child." He said, a little confused at the lack of death at the scene. "Has no one given him flesh yet? He should have recovered by now..." He said, referring to the fallen ghoul. He sheathed his quinque, and walked over to him. He was always a ghoul sympathizer... But he'd heard horrible things about Eyeless... But, they were people too... Kykker sighed, and looked down at the ghoul, waiting for someone to answer his question. @Shnuydude @JPTheWarrior

Boe said:
"I'm... Not worried about you, small child." He said, a little confused at the lack of death at the scene. "Has no one given him flesh yet? He should have recovered by now..." He said, referring to the fallen ghoul. He sheathed his quinque, and walked over to him. He was always a ghoul sympathizer... But he'd heard horrible things about Eyeless... But, they were people too... Kykker sighed, and looked down at the ghoul, waiting for someone to answer his question. @Shnuydude @JPTheWarrior
his heals are now fully healed and he gets up. He looks down on the man "Now we can fight" he attempts to kick him

He grabbed his foot mid-kick, and threw him back down. He spin kicked his face, and jumped back, "I was gonna be helpful, but I guess not all ghouls have a soft side, do they?" He grunted, as he took out one quinque. He got in a defensive position, and waited for a strike. He already looked injured, mainly due to his head injury, which was still wrapped up

Boe said:
He grabbed his foot mid-kick, and threw him back down. He spin kicked his face, and jumped back, "I was gonna be helpful, but I guess not all ghouls have a soft side, do they?" He grunted, as he took out one quinque. He got in a defensive position, and waited for a strike. He already looked injured, mainly due to his head injury, which was still wrapped up
he smiles and starts running in a direction. It was the opposite direction of him

Kykker let himself relax, falling back into a garbage can, and dropping his quinque. He held his head with one hand. He'd put too much stress on his body, and brain, and thus, his head pain worsened a considerable amount. He didn't care of the Ghouls that surrounded him, as if they wanted to attack, they have already. @Shnuydude @JPTheWarrior @Kitahachi Tatsuya @Libra259

Boe said:
Kykker let himself relax, falling back into a garbage can, and dropping his quinque. He held his head with one hand. He'd put too much stress on his body, and brain, and thus, his head pain worsened a considerable amount. He didn't care of the Ghouls that surrounded him, as if they wanted to attack, they have already. @Shnuydude @JPTheWarrior @Kitahachi Tatsuya @Libra259
he stops and looks at the man "He cant even run... well time to finish him off then" he runs towards him

Hinata watches eyeless run off and sighs, he walks over to kykker and kneels down next to him. "Are you alright" but he didnt have time for a response as he hears eyeless running back. "Wait here" he says to kykker he picks up his quinque lets out his kagune and runs toward eyeless @Boe @JPTheWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back