• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Kruser walked next to him, wanting badly to play bad cop. He kicked the fallen ghoul's balls, "Do we have to beat it out of you? Do you eat innocent girls?" He asked, in a stereotypical bad cop voice.

Yumiko rolls her eyes, "im not stupid. I know this, but in his current state i doubt he will be killing anyone. If he moves to much then he'll probably just bleed out. I dont funny understand ghouls but i dont even think ghouls can survive having holes shot in them and not being able to heal fast enough. That was uncalled for and rude." She sighs.

@Boe

Hinata points his sword at the man "do something like that again and I'll kill you" he looks down at Eyeless "ghouls can regenerate, if he had something to eat he might recover faster" he opens his backpack and holds out a bag filled with flesh "here you go"

(I was sleeping... Good morning all) Eyeless Jack would look at them with a cold expression. He didnt care that his face wasnt with a mask because they already knew who he was. He grabs the flesh and eats it. He can feel better and the wounds dont hurt so much. However they still are really big and he cant move very well because of the blood loss. He just stays quiet looking at each one of them. Yes it's true he eats alot of young girls. The main reason was that they were easier to catch. The problem with the boys is that they would fight back. The girls for some reason, wouldnt

Hinata just stands and waits for a response. when Eyeless is done eating but just continues to stare at him he sighs out of slight annoyance. "so you gonna answer me or do I have to assume your just a monster?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Shnuydude said:
Hinata just stands and waits for a response. when Eyeless is done eating but just continues to stare at him he sighs out of slight annoyance. "so you gonna answer me or do I have to assume your just a monster?"
"Why does it matter? Everyone already thinks that"

Libra259 said:
"Dont just assume that. I dont believe that. And anyway humans are no better." Yumiko says with a small yawn.
@JPTheWarrior
"True. However, they like to kill animals and eat them, but when they are the ones being eaten, they dont think its fun anymore"

"See? This is why we don't argue with ghouls." He said, looking back to Eyeless. He extended his quinque, and swung downwards on the fallen ghoul

Yumiko blocks it with her boe staff. Her boe staff would not break since she held it slanted so his quinque slides off.

@Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Yumiko blocks it with her boe staff. Her bor would not break since she held it slanted so his quinque slides off.
@Boe
he looks at the girl. He sighs. He would just now be making time

He starts another swing down at the man, but twirls his weapon backwards mid-swing, headed to hit the girl on the head with enough force to knock her out

Libra259 said:
She jumps up avoiding being kicked back and blocks his swing once again.
@Boe
Boe said:
Kruser kicked the woman away as hard as he could, and attempted another swing
Since his backpack is already off he releases his kagune and attempts to knock kruser away with his wing

Shnuydude said:
Since his backpack is already off he releases his kagune and attempts to knock kruser away with his wing
His swing was cut of by an Ukaku Kagune hitting his stomach, sending him flying a few feet away. He landed perfectly, and began to charge at the Ghoul who was responsible

Yumiko still had an unfazed expression on her face and just watched. Her boe staff still in a defensive position in front of her.

Boe said:
His swing was cut of by an Ukaku Kagune hitting his stomach, sending him flying a few feet away. He landed perfectly, and began to charge at the Ghoul who was responsible
he flaps one of his wings and sent 3 jagged knives flying toward the man. he then reaches down and picks up Eyeless I need to get him out of here he thinks to himself. he then attempts to fly to the top of the bridge to lose the axe wielding psycho

Shnuydude said:
he flaps one of his wings and sent 3 jagged knives flying toward the man. he then reaches down and picks up Eyeless I need to get him out of here he thinks to himself. he then attempts to fly to the top of the bridge to lose the axe wielding psycho
Eyeless said "Wait. I need that girl!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back