• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

JPTheWarrior said:
Eyeless said "Wait. I need that girl!"
He made it to the top of the bridge sets eyeless down and once eyeless makes his comment he puts his face in his hands and gets impatient "what for" if he says for dinner im gonna punch him "you know what nevermind, i shouldnt leave her alone with him anyways" he then leaps of the side of tge bridge and starts gliding towards the girl

She senses him approaching her. I guess now im already involved there is no getting out of it. "For the record I am fine alone and I can get on top of the bridge myself." She says and turns around amd walks towards the bridge. She was stubborn and didnt like help, that was obvious.

@Shnuydude

Libra259 said:
She senses him approaching her. I guess now im already involved there is no getting out of it. "For the record I am fine alone and I can get on top of the bridge myself." She says and turns around amd walks towards the bridge. She was stubborn and didnt like help, that was obvious.
@Shnuydude
He lands next to her "fine, but but ill at least walk with you up there, just in case" he walks by her side

Libra259 said:
Yumiko just sighs and walks at her normal speed. It was quite fast and her strongest point was her speed and agility. "If you insist."
@Shnuydude
He is silent for a few seconds then asks "so from the way you didnt die im going to assume your a lot better than most people would think. What kind of training did you get?"

"I trained under a Taekwondo teacher for about ten years and when you lived on the streets for a bit you pick up street fighting techniques since it's necessary to survive." She replies.

@Shnuydude

Libra259 said:
"I trained under a Taekwondo teacher for about ten years and when you lived on the streets for a bit you pick up street fighting techniques since it's necessary to survive." She replies.
@Shnuydude
"Hmm" he pondered that a moment "Living on the streets in the same area as ghouls, that'll definitely toughen you up" he saud as they were approaching the top of the bridge @Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Yumiko just sighs before turning the left end of her boe staff and pulling it out. Rope would be attached to it and she sighs. She next swings it above her head and tries to hook it onto the bridge. After the third attempt she makes and firmly gripping onto her boe staff she turns the other side of it. It then pulls her up. About two minutes later she swings, twisting her boe staff again letting some slack out and flipping herself onto the bridge. She just twists it again and it returns back to normal.

@Shnuydude

Libra259 said:
Yumiko just sighs before turning the left end of her boe staff and pulling it out. Rope would be attached to it and she sighs. She next swings it above her head and tries to hook it onto the bridge. After the third attempt she makes and firmly gripping onto her boe staff she turns the other side of it. It then pulls her up. About two minutes later she swings, twisting her boe staff again letting some slack out and flipping herself onto the bridge. She just twists it again and it returns back to normal.
@Boe

"Yeah I will." She says twisting her boe staff and attaching it to the bridge. From there she runs and front flips off the bridge. If it didnt hold then whatever. She designed it so it would hold enough weight for two people.. Well normal sized people.. She continues to walk and grabs her stuff then walks back. She twist the opposite end and begins to go up the bridge. She swings once keeping some slack and this time backflips onto the bridge. Now she was just having fun.

@JPTheWarrior @Shnuydude

Shnuydude said:
"Well then, i guess ill be keeping you company" he sits down next to eyeless and retract his wings, but keeps out his quinque
"Tch" he looks away. When she comes "ready?"

"Yeah. Again I cant do much but I can do something." Yumiko unhooks her boe staff and twists it. She then retracts it and grabs some larger bandaids, a bottle of water, and some gauze. "Im not using alcohol wipes since that pain alone might kill you. Not really but its gonna hurt like hell." She opens the bottle of water and wets some gauze with it. "This is also probably gonna hurt." She says bluntly and begins to gently clean the biggest wound.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"Yeah. Again I cant do much but I can do something." Yumiko unhooks her boe staff and twists it. She then retracts it and grabs some larger bandaids, a bottle of water, and some gauze. "Im not using alcohol wipes since that pain alone might kill you. Not really but its gonna hurt like hell." She opens the bottle of water and wets some gauze with it. "This is also probably gonna hurt." She says bluntly and begins to gently clean the biggest wound.
@JPTheWarrior
he would grab her arm. He starts to scream "Gods that hurts!"

She sighs and begins to clean it again. She only does around it since its a hole.. Yumiko just sighs grabbing a bandaid and putting it over it. "Gotta do the back to.." She sighs and walks behind him with another piece of gauze. She cleans it again and puts a bandaid on it. "Wheres the other?.."

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
She sighs and begins to clean it again. She only does around it since its a hole.. Yumiko just sighs grabbing a bandaid and putting it over it. "Gotta do the back to.." She sighs and walks behind him with another piece of gauze. She cleans it again and puts a bandaid on it. "Wheres the other?.."
@JPTheWarrior
"Right shoulder"

He just watches and listens to their conversation. "Is this really the ghoul im after?" he thinks to himself, "he doesnt give me the feeling that the others ive killed did, this all just feels suprisingly....calm". He decides to start talking to eyeless. "Would you mind answering some questions i have for you?" @JPTheWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back