• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Shnuydude said:
Hinata watches eyeless run off and sighs, he walks over to kykker and kneels down next to him. "Are you alright" but he didnt have time for a response as he hears eyeless running back. "Wait here" he says to kykker he picks up his quinque lets out his kagune and runs toward eyeless @Boe @JPTheWarrior
"Get out! He is my kill!" he growls

Shnuydude said:
"No" he continues to run towards him with his sword up "he was ready to help you, i wont let you kill him"
"He tried to kill me earlier. Thanks to him I almost died. If you don't move right now, I will come back with my group. And I don't think you want to fight them all" he growls again. His eyes are full black.

JPTheWarrior said:
"He tried to kill me earlier. Thanks to him I almost died. If you don't move right now, I will come back with my group. And I don't think you want to fight them all" he growls again. His eyes are full black.
Hinata growls back letting his eyes do the same. "Sorry to burst your bubble but you and your entire group is on my list, ill gladly fight each and every one of you" he stops running and stands his ground. Waiting to see how eyeless will react

Shnuydude said:
Hinata growls back letting his eyes do the same. "Sorry to burst your bubble but you and your entire group is on my list, ill gladly fight each and every one of you" he stops running and stands his ground. Waiting to see how eyeless will react
"You will fight my gang alone? We would be like 10vs1"

Kykker's gaze shot straight forward, and he turned to watch the two. I-I need to stop them... He thought, as he pushed off the garbage bin behind him. He drew his quinque, and wearily began walking towards the two at a fast pace, wincing with each step, as his head throbbed.

"Fine by me." She says still holding her retracted boe staff. Wonder if I can resolve this without violence.. Hopefully it doesnt get down to the point where I gotta piss them off enough so they will team on me. Why do my insane ideas work?

@JPTheWarrior

"10vs1, that doesnt sound to fair for your gang, your gonna need more." but when the girl steps in he stands down. He sighs "im not gonna fight you" he turns and sees kykker trying to make his way over here "damn it" he runs over to him and tries to help him stay upright "what do you think your doing, your not in any condition to fight" why is this guy trying to get in between 2 ghouls about to rip each other apart.

@Boe

How much I hate being a female. Yumiko rolls her eyes, "welp im leaving now." She says and begins to walk away.

He gets shaken off and watches him attack eyeless. "Idiot" he runs towards kykker he was going to grab him and jump off the bridge with him. Its a good thing he has wings. Besides his backpack is still under the bridge and he needs to get it. @Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitahachi Tatsuya]Dashes at eyeless putting my kagune blade on his neck "No no no. Tsk tsk don't be a bad boy" begins to giggle [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28440-jpthewarrior/ said:
@JPTheWarrior[/URL]
before he can do that he jumps to the right avoiding him "Get out stranger. I dont need to kill you right now"

Yumiko heads to a small diner. Eh they will sort it out, its more fair now. Two are injured and that other was seems to be more humane. But if not oh well! She though with a chuckle.

he runs away from them all. He uses his arm to block the quinque. Though it stabs his arm, it doesnt hit him in the chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back