• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

"Look dude its nothing personal but I barely have enough to survive. I dont know how id help you." Yumiko never got help herself and she grew bitter towards the action of helping. Why help others if they never helped you and just end up backstabbing you, literally.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"Look dude its nothing personal but I barely have enough to survive. I dont know how id help you." Yumiko never got help herself and she grew bitter towards the action of helping. Why help others if they never helped you and just end up backstabbing you, literally.
@JPTheWarrior
"I see..." he splits some blood "Well I guess im dying here then"

Kykker was walking home, when he came across the figure he recognized as the infamous 'Eyeless Jack'. The man had evaded the CCG for some time now, and has been high up on the Ghoul version of the most wanted list for a few months. Kykker himself had ran into him multiple times, and fled each time. This time is gonna be different He thought with a smirk, as he took out his dual sabers and extended them (They are his Quinque. See bio for more). He began running towards the man, who was clearly wounded. He jumped, did a 360, to add to the force of his slash, and slashed once with both swords, aiming for his waist, and chest.

Libra259 said:
"Theoretically you should already be dead. You should of bled out by now." Yumiko states and continues to walk away.
@JPTheWarrior
he sighs "Very well Im Ghoul darling now excuse me for a second. There is an old annoying person going towards me" though he was pretty bad wounded, he could still smell the others very well. He dodges his slash by jumping away but when he lands he falls on the ground. He was really bad wounded "You have a bigger fish to catch. The Red-Spear-Demon... dont you prefer him?"

"Who is here? Who is wounded? Is it The Red Spear Demon? No. It isn't!" He said, running towards him, and using the same tactic as before.

"There we go, you could of just told the truth. Oh and you there," she says to the guy who attacked the ghoul, "do you have no honour? to attack when your opponent is severely wounded.. People these days." She says while still walking away.

@Boe

Libra259 said:
"There we go, you could of just told the truth. Oh and you there," she says to the guy who attacked the ghoul, "do you have no honour? to attack when your opponent is severely wounded.. People these days." She says while still walking away.
@Boe
He blocks it with his left arm. However the arm is cut and he loses it I have one of the fastest heals in this district. If i get out of this one, this will be no problem. However there is an "If" in this sentence he runs towards the girl

@Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
He lunged after him, using the two swords as a spear point. He Impales the ghoul in his chest, and uses his weight to drag him downtown the ground.

Boe said:
He lunged after him, using the two swords as a spear point. He Impales the ghoul in his chest, and uses his weight to drag him downtown the ground.
before he can do it a blue tail gets out of his body blocking his attack. He gets behind the girl and points his fingers at her neck "Get away or Ill kill her"

Yumiko chuckles and grabs her boe staff from her sleeve. She expands it and does an aerial to the left to avoid any fatal injury. "Dont get me involved."

@JPTheWarrior

"Just one girl, compared to the hundreds you'll kill after her? Not a gamble I'd like to take." He says, as the girl jumps away anyways. He raises one blade to block and kagune, and lunges with the other, aiming for the back

"I wasnt going to... it was a bluff..." he says looking at her with sad eyes @Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
"Quit making assumptions, i said dont get me involved, meaning involved in the current fight. And I also had a feeling it was a bluff, you would of killed me by now id imagine. Well or tried."

@JPTheWarrior

Kykker stood up, leaning against the wall, with a dislocated shoulder. He gripped his katana with his good hand, and tried to walk towards Eyeless. He fell to a knee with a grunt.

He does so and she raises an eyebrow. Eriana did sense him close to her but she wasnt able to tell he was going to grab her hand. "Huh?.. Why bring me?" She asks.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
He does so and she raises an eyebrow. Eriana did sense him close to her but she wasnt able to tell he was going to grab her hand. "Huh?.. Why bring me?" She asks.
@Boe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back